Why You Should Not Invest Money In Investment Apps?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Creation of apps on Google Play store has now become a trend and there are a lots of businesses that make the app to facilitate their customers or workers. Unfortunately, there has been an influx of apps on Google Play store where the apps were developed just to scam people. I have seen many such kinds of apps that were actually created by HYIP programs. The Good thing is that many of these HYIP scam apps were removed by Google when it was proved that the app is a scam. However, sometimes it becomes too late to take action and this is what happened in this case. In the past there was a scam company called "Unitex Capital". They created a similar professional looking app to fool their users. Their facebook page still exists today. However, they turned into a scam and cheated people. There are many questions people should ask before investing in such kind of companies:-

1) Is the company regulated by the government?

2) Who is the person behind the organization?

3) How does the company generate revenue?

4) How transparent is the company?

5) For how long has the company been conducting business?

6) What are the guarantees of protection of funds?

If the company cannot give a clear or satisfactory answer to all these questions, then there are chances that it will turn into a scam soon.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this update. To be frank, I do feel for some people that do not how money are really made online. They are the ones that always fall for gullible ways of making money online. Some join some platforms without doing any background research on how the app is run. I would blame the Google play store for allowing tons of these apps on their platforms.

Moni

The way is so hard to make money nowadays, if I see such people who don't do research about certain app or even savings and loans, banks and other money investment programs and they end up falling in the hands of scammer then I don't know what to say.
It use to hurt me as if the person's money is mine.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All those questions you have provided will not be answered by any website that are offering to give you a hundred percent of your investment within 24 hours ,because they themselves understand that they are not trusted, They do not have any registration with the government and as a result it is just a wise decision that we avoid any form of online Investment.. a lot of people will still be scanned by most of these websites and that is the only way most people will learn a lesson. for people who are really serious to avoid stories that touches the heart should try to avoid them at all cost.