Which One is Profitable Investment: Cryptocurrency, NFT, or Metaverse Tokens?

Mika

VIP Contributor
The Crypto market has started showing improvement. The currency BTC price is $44,226 and ETH is $3,145. While this is still too low compared to the all-time high price, we can see the market has gained some confidence. The total market cap has once again crossed 2 trillion, and the 24 hours trading volume was $106 billion in 476 Exchanges (the number is based on CoinMarketCap data)

Even though there are over 18,463 cryptos (according to CoinMarketCap), BTC dominates the market with 41.9 percent and ETH with 18.8 percent. Based on the market dominance, I would like to ask a question, “Do you think investing in other cryptocurrencies is still profitable?”

Cryptocurrencies are not the only digital asset in the world of cryptography and blockchain, there are Metaverse Tokens with a market cap of $33 billion, and an $8 billion trading volume in 24 hours.

Then there are NFTs. According to Bloomberg, the NFT market surpassed $40 billion in 2021, and it is expected to grow further. OpenSea alone is estimated to be $13.3 billion in market value. OpenSea is the largest NFT marketplace but there are numerous NFT marketplaces. A site called golden.com estimates the number of NFT marketplaces to be at 180.

For a small investor, this is so confusing. What do you think is more profitable?

Bard Racheal

NFT is also a Crypto investment.
According to my understanding about it.

Those things that are purchased and sold there in Open sea and other market places are left to rise, and it rises in speed to the highest profit of the buyers.

NFT is more profitable in comparison with investing in some Crypto currencies.
Some of this Crypto currencies are not easy to profit the investor.

Except you're trading such currency.
Even if you're trading it,the value of that coin at that season should be something to ponder about too.

In further explanation of what I'm riding at; there are some coins like that of BITCOIN and ETHEREUM which has crossed the low buying rate. You may purchase lesser quantity of coins with almost a million naira.

That's because you weren't opportuned to start purchasing it at the early stage.

NFT now is making a big wave in the Crypto space my friend!

It becomes a thing of awe when you carry a snapshot of anything original e.g the sun ray, then post it in your collection there in Open sea;
as far as you can advertise you can work on Twitter and other platforms, and you have good following, you're automatically a millionaire if that your stuff is purchased.

Just tweet and retweet famous people's posts about NFT on Twitter,no shaking!!

Omo! (LAUGHS).

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I am not a cryptocurrency investor now , so I may not really understand how to invest wisely in the crypto space, but well I have been researching on different cryptocurrencies on my spare time , so probably I know how most of these cryptocurrency really behaves and which one might really be the most profitable.

But this does not really mean that you have to follow my advice , I am just giving as a situation which you have to choose from based on your own personal research . Investing in the non-fungible token is among one of the most popular form of investment now and so many people are interested to invest in the non fungible tokens.

To them they just consider it as a cryptocurrency with the best future potential and I also consider it to be so because of the value it has in the crypto space . That is also a new technology in the cryptosystem.

I haven't researched on metaverse , so I don't really know how it work but based on my research on the non-fungible token and normal cryptocurrency , I consider it to be the best for investment especially long term purposes.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not very sure about profiting from NFT investment, however, I know you can make a lot of money if you are creating NFT and selling NFT. Buying paintings and artworks is considered investment, for example, if you buy painting or artwork from a reputed artist, you can sell back the painting and artwork to make profits. NFTs are called digital collectibles, which means you can collect these NFTs just like artworks. However, I am not sure if you can sell back. Well, I have heard people are buying NFTs with a hope to sell back, however, I don't know whether these digital items have resell value. I believe metaverse tokens can be profitable. The top metaverse tokens are not pricey yet, you can buy SAND or MANA and hold these tokens for a long time. Interestingly, you can also earn metaverse tokens by playing games, for example, you can earn SAND by playing sandbox, you can earn AXS by playing Axie Infinity. You can earn MANA by using Decentraland. However, meta tokens are just like crypto currencies and the value fluctuates frequently. Metaverse token market is also very risky investment. If you want t profit, I suggest you should try to earn first.

Suba

Staff member
Your question is difficult to answer sis, but it would be nice if you try to invest in all three crypto, NFT and Metaverse. If the price of crypto is measurable, for example, how much is the price of Ether today, even though NFT is bought with Ether, but the price of NFT itself has no stipulations and an estimate of what the price of bored NFT is today, of course it's hard to answer, isn't it, so is the metaverse.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Thank you so much for bringing on this topic. I must confess, it is very usual of you and I can't be overstated that you are a big time researcher. The question that you asked as the thread topic is very clear and I will choose one without making mistakes. The NFT would be my pick . The cryptocurrency is a very volatile investment. Despite the knowledge I have around cryptocurrency chart analysis, I still find it very difficult to predict the next market movement after sitting down in the front of the screen for more than 4 hrs. The bottom line is that the risk that is involved in crypto investment is very high and that makes the risk very high.

The metaverse is an emerging development in the blockchain technology. I see the metaverse as a future investment or technology. Lots of things are still in the developmental phase. The NFTs is the best investment for me. The amount of money that you could make in the NFT cannot predicted. I said this because you could make a very huge amount of money from the NFTs . I am very sure that you are aware of an Indonesia teenager who made millions for dollars for minting his selfie into NFT. He sold one unit for $3 and he ended up selling a millions of copies. Isn't this kind blowing?

blockrat

I agree with Lens1000 🔥 I believe NFT prevails since cryptocurrency is indeed extremely volatile. With the booming industry of NFTs alongside gaming industry, which is already a lucrative industry, all the more that the merger of these two will produce more sources of income, not just for investors but even for P2E players 💰

benjonas222

More people buying ether for NFTs may be a very good thing for investors betting on a long-term increase in the value of Ethereum. The fees for purchasing NFTs, however, are a significant disadvantage, according to Yang. He estimates that it may cost "upwards of a hundred or $200 just to make the transaction happen" on Ethereum.

Jafar Safari

Good question. As three topics Crypto, NFT and Metaverse are trending and futuristic. So all three are good for investments.
But before investing you need to check pros and cons for each. You can diversify the investment in to all three.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Are you wondering whether you should invest in cryptocurrency, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), or metaverse tokens?

While some experts believe that the cryptocurrency market is about to crash, others are certain that the crypto-bubble is here to stay. With many new options for investing, such as NFTs and metaverse tokens, it can be tough to figure out which one will be the best investment for you.

However, i've taken a look at all three options, and i've determined that anyone could be best option for your money. Also checcheck these out:

cryptocurrency market is a strong investment if you're willing to take on a lot of risk. The market has grown by 150% over the last year alone—but there's no telling when it will crash!
I predict that NFTs will be an extremely profitable form of investment in the next five years, but not right now. In order to make money off NFTs, you'll need to get in on the ground floor with recently created ones. Give it some time—right now, this one's a bit too risky!

Metaverse tokens are a solid investment for those who want to make investment, I can't say much, but you just have to decide the kind of risk you can take.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well most of the time , it will depend on your own personal interest but looking at it based on what people are interested I will said that the non-fungible token is among one of the most trending investment nowadays and a lot of people are migrating from investment in cryptocurrency to investment in the non fungible token . I don't really know the reason why they are doing so , probably maybe because they have seen the potential in the non-fungible token . I haven't researched on the non-fungible project before , so I have a very limited understanding of how profitable it could be.

Best on my understanding I will say that cryptocurrency is much more profitable than the non fungible token, and this is based on my experience with cryptocurrency.

Anyone who can also find a profitable non fungible arts may be able to make money but I don't really know much on that so I can't possibly tell you how profitable it will be now.

For metavase I don't even know how that really works because I haven't carried out a single reseach on that so I may not likely be able to said anything on that