Forex Is PAMM Investment profitable?

FXOchartist

Verified member
PAMM (Percentage Allocation Module Management) a collective investment service in the forex market. In PAMM, traders can only trade with lot sizes according to the percentage of total equity in the master account, and profits will be shared with investors based on the percentage of their contribution in the master account.

Trading with the PAMM system can be profitable, depending on the trader you choose. To find a good trader, look at the average monthly profit percentage. Also, look at the traders who generate the highest average profits in the long term.

Brokers often release PAMM performance reports useful for investors to find the best managers, such as recently FXOpen released the top 10 PAMM in 2023 on their official blog.

PAMM itself is a money management system carried out by PAMM traders and as investors get profit sharing according to their investment portion. and investors are also charged a fee or commission to the trader.

In PAMM there are three parties involved, the first is the broker as an intermediary who provides the system, the second is the trader who manages the PAMM account and the third is the investor who invests through the PAMM system.

PAMM itself is a money management system carried out by PAMM traders and as investors get profit sharing according to their investment portion. and investors are also charged a fee or commission to the trader.
You know some brokers offer PAMM service but it’s sad to let you know that most of the brokers are not true to their words. That’s why I don’t rely on this approach and FXOpulence provides me reliability and charge narrow trading spread at their currency, commodity and synthetic indices trading that is really satisfactory.

You know some brokers offer PAMM service but it’s sad to let you know that most of the brokers are not true to their words. That’s why I don’t rely on this approach and FXOpulence provides me reliability and charge narrow trading spread at their currency, commodity and synthetic indices trading that is really satisfactory.
However, investors will be careful in allocating their investment funds so that there is a balanced portfolio. Some investors may diversify their investments by allocating funds in mutual funds that have low risk and allocating a portion to high risk, including forex and crypto.

I think PAMM accounts are just a marketing gimmick by brokers which they use to attract bright traders to themselves and then slaughter them, most people on the PAMM leadership board will not be around in the next month, also most people involved in the PAMM accounts end up losing mone y following other traders.

I think the best thing to do is to learn to trade by your self and if your skill are top notch go ahead and get started with prop firms and make your money, you can make money easily with prop firms when you compare it to PAMM accounts.

I think PAMM accounts are just a marketing gimmick by brokers which they use to attract bright traders to themselves and then slaughter them, most people on the PAMM leadership board will not be around in the next month, also most people involved in the PAMM accounts end up losing mone y following other traders.

I think the best thing to do is to learn to trade by your self and if your skill are top notch go ahead and get started with prop firms and make your money, you can make money easily with prop firms when you compare it to PAMM accounts.
Forex investor strategies may vary, if you can rely on the results of independent trading, it is much better than relying on other traders. Maybe some people are skeptical about PAMM investments, but I saw a PAMM investor who was successful in achieving profits for more than four years, this means he joined a reliable manager.