Which is better business or job to make money online ?

SANIA

Initially the person should focus on finding a suitable job to cash out his skill. Because a newbie doesnot have many resources to start a business.
One must first find a suitable job to earn money. Job also help person to understand the business in detail. A fixed amount of salary is also a blessing at the start.
But one must save money to start a business later on his life. When one gets suitable experience in the relevant field he/she can then establish his/her business and can up scale it easily because having indepth knowledge related to the business helps people to promote and manage their business activities easily.
I want to know others opinions as well. Please let me know your opinions.

Ariel53

Initially the person should focus on finding a suitable job to cash out his skill. Because a newbie doesnot have many resources to start a business.
One must first find a suitable job to earn money. Job also help person to understand the business in detail. A fixed amount of salary is also a blessing at the start.
But one must save money to start a business later on his life. When one gets suitable experience in the relevant field he/she can then establish his/her business and can up scale it easily because having indepth knowledge related to the business helps people to promote and manage their business activities easily.
I want to know others opinions as well. Please let me know your opinions.
You must doing survey at some platform

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The best way you can find money to start your favourite online business is to first of all look for jobs online and some of them can pay you a little but if you you are serious enough, then you can make reasonable amount of money from them.
You can start work on different paid to post platforms and from there you can make small money to start your own blog or your own business as the case may be. There are a lot of places in which you can start and one of them is freelancing platforms. If you have a skill then you have the opportunity to make some good amount of money on different freelancing platforms by working for other people and getting paid. If you are from a tier 1 country then you can definitely make money taking online surveys. the truth is that there are several places to make money on the internet but what matters is your level of knowledge about them and how serious you are to make money from them. There is no way you can start a serious online business if you do not have any tangible amount of money to invest on some things.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It all depends on the person's preference , taste , and likes etc . Many individuals prefer working offline , that is opening private or self-employed jobs for themselves so as to shield themselves from being scammed online by various online internet scammers and fraudsters , they also prefer to work offline so as to know and witness the inflow and outflow of their business capital to make gains and profits . On the other hand other people still prefer working online , they take on online jobs like affiliate marketing , freelancing , report and article writing , report an article transcribing , application and software analysation , online coaching business , and , web and product reviewing etc .

Whatever online job the choose there are reasons for choosing online business is due to the fact that online jobs is flexible , easily and more paying , easily accessible etc . Personally I love working online by posting and commenting on forums mostly on paid to post websites . Yet my only fear is the fear of being scammed buy various online scammers and fraudsters , that is why I do my research to confirm whether a website is legit or fake .

SANIA

You are absolutely right @TOZZIBLINKZ. The main problem with online work is that there are many scammers out there. I have been scammed few times in the past when I had just started freelancing.
But with the passage of time, one starts learning how to differentiate between a legit site and a fake one. I also personally check all the reviews and payment proofs of all the sites before I start working on them.

As far as offline and online works are compared, I prefer both. I love online work as it gives me freedom to work from the comfort of my home. I can earn money on my couch. I also love the fact that I can work at my own pace and at my own time here.

For offline work, there are some things that I love about interacting with people face to face. I also enjoy the professional environment and work space of my labs where I work.

I cannot stay at home in front of laptop all the time. But it is just my preference.
For now, I am working both offline and online. But my dream is to be successful enough to build some passive income streams for myself. So I can retire early and enjoy life while I am not concerned about money as my wallet will be getting full with a lot of money from passive income source.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Well I will say this really depends on one's preference as both method of making money is equally very good, as both will actually earn you money. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. Most people feel working online is much easier but I strongly disagree to that position, as it is clear that money money is generally hard both online and offline. All I will say as touching the level of challenges one would face when working no both platform will be based on the type of work one is involved in. To more realistic there are fantastic offline jobs and businesses that can make one to earn a fortune within a very short space of time link working in an oil and gas company, this type of job are quite difficult to get but if one should get a job of this nature you will really not want to have anything to do with anything called work online because you will see it as been risky and stressful and very profit less. Same also applies to those doing very well online like owning a crypto exchange like binance. So as for me i would prefer working online because it saves cost.

D

Deleted member 13140

Like you said, it's all about the skills, and also opportunities, I mean you can't be homeless or money less and decide okay let me go start a business, it won't work, the person would fail and Stumble, what I think is the best idea, the best thing to do is this.

You get a job, earn money and save, just save, don't spend too much money just save money and then quit the job or don't but make sure you have enough time to go all in on your business whether it's online or offline it doesn't matter.
But the key to it is, you won't build a business if you don't have money to keep your self when you're just a newbie

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are just starting out on the internet, it is very much important that you don't just invest money, it is much important you start with platforms like paid to post forums or micro jobs platforms because from there you can get a lot of experience and actually make a whole lot of money on the long run.

The truth is that if you want to go into blogging, starting with paid to post forums is the best because it will give you the exposure needed of you to succeed as a blogger and there are a lot of reasonable contributions and experiences people give that would help you a whole lot.

If I want to venture into blogging today I will definitely succeed because of the amount of knowledge i have been able to get from different kinds of paid to post forums on the internet.

There are a lot of reasonable contents that people have been able to create that will definitely help you succeed as a blogger on the long run. This also applies to other online businesses like affiliate marketing and cryptocurrency trading. There are definitely a whole lot of experienced people in this kind of forums.

Rachael

Verified member
Actually, i cannot choose one over the other as both are still feasible depending on the business or job involved and most likely, the individual. Before deciding to start up a business, it is pertinent to ensure that you have done the necessary market survey and personal research so as to ascertain the potential risks, challenges and solutions. It is not every individual that would succeed in business and this is just the fact. There are some people who are not business inclined but just because they seem to think there is much profit in a particular line of business, they just delve into it without experience, passion and creativity.

If you are ready to start up a business, you should be ready for the risks that comes with it, this is because there is no business which is risk-free. Taking up a job to make money online is also feasible depending on the type of job but if you are an unskilled worker, and you want to make money online on a full-time basis, it might take you a decade to reach your target or fulfill your goals. Personally, I would prefer to work online on a well paying site than set up a business. The business part can be part of my long-term goals.