Which currency is best to invest ?

MRizwan530

Many people are asking about investment in Bitcoin. We can se BTC have strongly resistance at 34K. Hope BTC not pump above 34K. Maybe this time is altcoin time due to BTC price now is very risk to buy.

And one of the best crypto buy is SXP. Look the chart. The price very low and oversold. Can explode anytime maybe back to $5 or more.

I think whale will huge pump Coin with low price, few and limited circulatig coin and good project

Price Now : $0.71
Ath price : $5 (august 2020)

Total circulating coin : around 80 M
Coin staking : around 60 M (75%)
Coin free : around 20 M (25%)
Daily burn increase yesterday 53 K (before only 12-13 K)

Don't missed it.
This all information is based on personal opinion.

Image source: unsplash

I can't see the picture you attached, can you try uploading again?

Swipe token seems to be on the rise, but it has a lot of competition to deal with, especially with the recent bull run of Bitcoin and other popular alt coins like Ethereum, Bitcoin cash and litecoin.

It would mean a lot of whales start investing in this coin, and that may not be far off if it has this much potential. Apart from coinbase, which exchange trades the swipe token?

Interesting analysis about how developed Bitcoin has become. The massive increment in price of Bitcoin shows the coin is a mainstay during this unprecedented pandemic period. The current Bitcoin price is 34$+ I'm still hoping it brings the best profit in the near future. Even eclipse the $50K land mark of price tag. One Bitcoin prediction expert, predicted that the price will topple up to $500K in 2030. Let's how this one goes, I believe Bitcoin will continue to rise and never slow down. So that its investors can recoup good amount of money through such investment.