This is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Looking at the 4 hours chats from November of last year , there has been a constant downtrend in the price of all cryptocurrency and this indicate a bearish movement in the crypto lines which always gives people Good pportunity to invest in most cryptocurrency they are interested before the bullish season takes over.

Bitcoins has slowly decrease from its all-time high which was $69000 to $38000 which is the current price , as we all understand whenever there is a decrease in the price of bitcoins other cryptocurrency are likely to follow the same , this is the best time for people to invest in whatever cryptocurrency they are interested for long-term purposes.

It was also predicted by expert that after the bearish movement in the market there is likely to be a serious bullish movement .

According to experts this is the time the crypto space is accumulating a lot of buyers to brings a bullish season.

They are a a lot of potential cryptocurrency we can invest on for long term purposes which can give us a better return on the amount of money we have invested, by investing now there's a possible result that the next coming bullish season will favour every investors.

The bearish run I've always been known as the best time to trade crypto, because their is always a possibility of making profit in the future, because, surely the market will head bullish when the time comes. It wouldn't just be driving in the bearish all the time, that's not the nature of crypto. Crypto have always been known for its fluctuation to the bull and bear. And they have their own time, when the bear occurs for longer period, more of the same goes to the bullish run too, because the whales will definitely take an advantage of that, and exploit from the investments of the smaller investors by putting more of the funds to lure many into investing,thinking the market will keep up being at the bullish side.

The bearish run I've always been known as the best time to trade crypto, because their is always a possibility of making profit in the future, because, surely the market will head bullish when the time comes. It wouldn't just be driving in the bearish all the time, that's not the nature of crypto. Crypto have always been known for its fluctuation to the bull and bear. And they have their own time, when the bear occurs for longer period, more of the same goes to the bullish run too, because the whales will definitely take an advantage of that, and exploit from the investments of the smaller investors by putting more of the funds to lure many into investing,thinking the market will keep up being at the bullish side.
I am just very much interested to learn about crypto trading because I need it as my life depends on it , the reason why I am interested to learn this is because during this period of time I could likely engage in future trading for long-term purposes.

Here what I will do is that I would look at the best and the lowest bottom of a particular potential cryptocurrency I am interested to invest for long-term purposes , then I place a future with maybe x20 leverages and let it be for as long as I can hold , it might be 2 years , it might be three years.

But the problem now is that I don't really know when the bearish period will be over and I may not be able to engage in this because it will be risky , you can just buy it now and the market continue going lower meaning that there's high possibility that you can easily be liquidated.

I still need to take a lot of my time to raise the required money that I need , I have just arranged with the person that might likely take me on the cryptocurrency trading so it's just for me to arrange and have everything done within a certain period of time.. I know some people are engaging in this type of trade , do you have any ideas ?

Indeed this is the right time to buy crypto, but another question we should also ask is which crypto? Am pretty sure almost e very investor right now are after bitcoin, but I believe there are other potential coins out there one can also buy, which do you think would be the best to start investing on besides bitcoin?

Indeed this is the right time to buy crypto, but another question we should also ask is which crypto? Am pretty sure almost e very investor right now are after bitcoin, but I believe there are other potential coins out there one can also buy, which do you think would be the best to start investing on besides bitcoin?
I don't even know if people are still investing in bitcoins because to me I don't really see the potential of bitcoins but I would rather consider to invest in other potential cryptocurrency I am very sure of .

There are some extremely cheap cryptocurrency with high potential of becoming valuable in the future and those are the type of cryptocurrency we are expected to invest on for long-term purposes , bitcoins as I understand is already a huge cryptocurrency and may not likely be able to give people a reasonable amount of profit based on the amount of money you have invested.

Based on research i have been able to suggest the number of cryptocurrency an investors can invest on to achieve the best profit within the shortest time as possible , and these cryptocurrency may include the fantom ecosystem, ada , sand Juld . All this cryptocurrency must be invested for long-term purpose if you are really interested to achieve the best desired result because investing for short term might deprive you of the potential future profits in cryptocurrency

As we all know crypto currency is generally risky and it is always better for you to invest wisely because anything can happen in the volatile market since a single individual can't control it.

I don't even know if people are still investing in bitcoins because to me I don't really see the potential of bitcoins but I would rather consider to invest in other potential cryptocurrency I am very sure of .

There are some extremely cheap cryptocurrency with high potential of becoming valuable in the future and those are the type of cryptocurrency we are expected to invest on for long-term purposes , bitcoins as I understand is already a huge cryptocurrency and may not likely be able to give people a reasonable amount of profit based on the amount of money you have invested.

Based on research i have been able to suggest the number of cryptocurrency an investors can invest on to achieve the best profit within the shortest time as possible , and these cryptocurrency may include the fantom ecosystem, ada , sand Juld . All this cryptocurrency must be invested for long-term purpose if you are really interested to achieve the best desired result because investing for short term might deprive you of the potential future profits in cryptocurrency

As we all know crypto currency is generally risky and it is always better for you to invest wisely because anything can happen in the volatile market since a single individual can't control it.
Yes there are still a lot of people who have their eyes on Bitcoin. Once there is a dip like this, they tend to pump in all their money on buying Bitcoin. Some investors have the mindset that Bitcoin is the only crypto currency that can make them rich. I read a post sometime back, an expert made a statement, he said of you wan to turn your portfolio reading form a few hundred dollars to a thousand dollars, do not focus on Bitcoin or even Ethereum. Focus more on altcoins.

I am just very much interested to learn about crypto trading because I need it as my life depends on it , the reason why I am interested to learn this is because during this period of time I could likely engage in future trading for long-term purposes.

Here what I will do is that I would look at the best and the lowest bottom of a particular potential cryptocurrency I am interested to invest for long-term purposes , then I place a future with maybe x20 leverages and let it be for as long as I can hold , it might be 2 years , it might be three years.

But the problem now is that I don't really know when the bearish period will be over and I may not be able to engage in this because it will be risky , you can just buy it now and the market continue going lower meaning that there's high possibility that you can easily be liquidated.

I still need to take a lot of my time to raise the required money that I need , I have just arranged with the person that might likely take me on the cryptocurrency trading so it's just for me to arrange and have everything done within a certain period of time.. I know some people are engaging in this type of trade , do you have any ideas ?
Going into Futures contract with 20x leverage for a perpetual kind of trading, is a risk dear. Futures is risky, it will be better to trade 'Spot with 2-3 currency pairing, and leave it that way to run for a long time. Spot can bring you a huge profit off the coin you invested provided the coin continue growing and not go bearish. That's why you need to dig deep into your own analytical research to make sure you don't lose carelessly trading crypto. I never invested full-time with crypto trading, I am simply using another alternative other than Futures contract, Spot trading to make money gradually. When it comes to crypto currency, their are simply diverse opportunity in which a trader can make money with, and not just with Futures, spot or holding in your wallet long time. Their are diverse ways to make money with crypto currency, you can simply make your own researches to get few of them if you simply want to make money from them.

Anyone who is not buying their favourite coin now, I wonder what the person is really thinking. if you want to make a lot of profit on cryptocurrency it is very important and recommended that you always buy at the bottom and sell at the top or better still, when your greed permits. Last year, I made a whole lot of mistake of investing in cryptocurrency when the price is still very high instead of me to wait when the price is low. Over the years I have learnt a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and of course it is very easy for you to make profit especially when you have reasonable amount of money to invest. Because greed always comes when you don't have any reasonable amount of money to invest and you will always be waiting for your small money to do 10 x or 100 x which is quite impossible for some coins. when you use something like $1000 to invest in a coin that can easily do 3x, then it is very much important you have enough patience. After that you can sell the coin and wait for a dip and buy again. It is just like recycling it and making your profit.

This is no debate as you have just stated the obvious. This is actually the best time to invest in cryptocurrency and there are a few coins that are beginning to make awesome progress. Bitcoin and some other alticoins are already doing great and the market is gradually coming back to what it once was and so I suspect that this might just be the end of the bearish run.
I had once feared that the market will further dip after making my investments but from the look of things I think it will be safe and any investor looking forward to earning money from cryptocurrency later should seize this opportunity and make his investments as much as he can in potential coins though.

Yes there are still a lot of people who have their eyes on Bitcoin. Once there is a dip like this, they tend to pump in all their money on buying Bitcoin. Some investors have the mindset that Bitcoin is the only crypto currency that can make them rich. I read a post sometime back, an expert made a statement, he said of you wan to turn your portfolio reading form a few hundred dollars to a thousand dollars, do not focus on Bitcoin or even Ethereum. Focus more on altcoins.
Thanks for sharing , this is exactly what I have been trying to do. I do not just want a situation in which I have to focus on bitcoins alone because to me I believe bitcoins does not have the power to make me rich anymore , even if I invest thousands of Dollars .

The problem is that I have miss an opportunity to invest in bitcoins some years ago because I did not really know much about cryptocurrency then but now I have an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency and bitcoins is even far more expensive than I can afford .

The best thing I have to do is just to invest in altcoins with good potential because I believe that is the only one that can make me rich..

If I may ask, what will you do if you have the opportunity to invest in any cryptocurrency , will you also concentrate to invest in bitcoins or will you rather be interested to invest in altcoin ?

To me I have never had any plan of investing in bitcoins because I believe it is not a profitable cryptocurrency when there are other potential altcoins that can really make you Rich. Bitcoins is not but not for small investors.

Going into Futures contract with 20x leverage for a perpetual kind of trading, is a risk dear. Futures is risky, it will be better to trade 'Spot with 2-3 currency pairing, and leave it that way to run for a long time. Spot can bring you a huge profit off the coin you invested provided the coin continue growing and not go bearish. That's why you need to dig deep into your own analytical research to make sure you don't lose carelessly trading crypto. I never invested full-time with crypto trading, I am simply using another alternative other than Futures contract, Spot trading to make money gradually. When it comes to crypto currency, their are simply diverse opportunity in which a trader can make money with, and not just with Futures, spot or holding in your wallet long time. Their are diverse ways to make money with crypto currency, you can simply make your own researches to get few of them if you simply want to make money from them.
I know it is risky but the fact is that with proper risk management I believe you can be able to trade with x20 successfully without any problem , well I may not likely use x20 but preferably that is what a lot of expert I have an understanding about are using when they are trading , they do not go below x 20 that is why I also believe that if I have the opportunity to learn and understand everything about cryptocurrency maybe I can be able to use x20 leverage since I will be able to generate signal on my own with a good percentage of accuracy.

I know it is risky but even the experts who are able to use this really pass through a course on risk management and if I have to use it also I have to pass through the same route .

I am interested to learn everything about cryptocurrency , I have to learn and understand how it work completely because I hate a situation that I will still come back to lose my money.

Risk management was my problem that time time I lose so much during trade, and even if I have to go back on cryptocurrency I needs to offer risk management and discipline as a course. This will really help I believe.

Anyone who is not buying their favourite coin now, I wonder what the person is really thinking. if you want to make a lot of profit on cryptocurrency it is very important and recommended that you always buy at the bottom and sell at the top or better still, when your greed permits. Last year, I made a whole lot of mistake of investing in cryptocurrency when the price is still very high instead of me to wait when the price is low. Over the years I have learnt a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and of course it is very easy for you to make profit especially when you have reasonable amount of money to invest. Because greed always comes when you don't have any reasonable amount of money to invest and you will always be waiting for your small money to do 10 x or 100 x which is quite impossible for some coins. when you use something like $1000 to invest in a coin that can easily do 3x, then it is very much important you have enough patience. After that you can sell the coin and wait for a dip and buy again. It is just like recycling it and making your profit.
Lolz, some people do not really have the money to invest in any cryptocurrency they are interested to invest on now , the reason is because probably the money is just not there .

For me personally if I have the money to invest , this is the right time I could have invested as much as possible but the money is not there, and there is nothing I have to do about it because I don't have the money to invest . so probably I believe those people who are not investing now do not really have the money.

And some people don't really know what they want from cryptocurrency , some are just trading cryptocurrency just because it is a volatile coin and they just want to make profit , but they are not in a position to determine if they are investing for long-term purposes or they are trading , Because of this a trader or an investors is likely to lose his or her money when the decision is not stable.

Everybody have learnt a lesson in the crypto space and for me personally no matter how , any coin I am investing on will strictly be for long-term purposes not minding how it's drops and no matter how it rise. it is still quite possible to have x 10 but only for long-term investors

I don't totally agree with that. It is good to invest now but not the best time to invest in bitcoin. When we invest now. There is assurance that in few years to come that the price will be above the current all time high. And definitely there will be profit.

I said I did not totally agree because, we might experience more decline in the price of bitcoin in months to come which might go as low as $30,000. By then the profit that will be made will be higher than the profit that will be made now.

Both bull and bear works together. It after a high bullish in Bitcoin price as been seen will the price rise back and gain another all time high in the price. But we are still in the early stages of the bullish run. So there is probably that the price will still go below $35,000.

I know it is risky but the fact is that with proper risk management I believe you can be able to trade with x20 successfully without any problem , well I may not likely use x20 but preferably that is what a lot of expert I have an understanding about are using when they are trading , they do not go below x 20 that is why I also believe that if I have the opportunity to learn and understand everything about cryptocurrency maybe I can be able to use x20 leverage since I will be able to generate signal on my own with a good percentage of accuracy.

I know it is risky but even the experts who are able to use this really pass through a course on risk management and if I have to use it also I have to pass through the same route .

I am interested to learn everything about cryptocurrency , I have to learn and understand how it work completely because I hate a situation that I will still come back to lose my money.

Risk management was my problem that time time I lose so much during trade, and even if I have to go back on cryptocurrency I needs to offer risk management and discipline as a course. This will really help I believe.
You spoke wisely dear, you simply need to pass a risk management training before embarking on your second trial via crypto trading. Their is no problem using 20x leverage, provided you are an expert when it comes to crypto analytics, analysing the prices of the potential coin, and getting the right signal for the ones that will spoke within short or long duration of time, either you go for perpetual or short trading. I wouldn't rush into Futures contract even though I do trade it at binance, I wouldn't risk it all. I need more serious training, and more finance in order to risk with my mind set free, because, that's the kind of funds I can simply remove from my savings or other investments without feeling too skeptic about losing it. When I have reasonable income, I can sacrifice some certain amount of money. I've been learning on my own since day one I came into crypto, I really never made the progress I wanted, because I am into different earning websites trying to raise money first, so,it isn't given me that much time to concentrate on learning about Futures contract trading full time as a course. But the time is coming so fast for me to devote serious time to my crypto trading adventure, and learning it more.

You spoke wisely dear, you simply need to pass a risk management training before embarking on your second trial via crypto trading. Their is no problem using 20x leverage, provided you are an expert when it comes to crypto analytics, analysing the prices of the potential coin, and getting the right signal for the ones that will spoke within short or long duration of time, either you go for perpetual or short trading. I wouldn't rush into Futures contract even though I do trade it at binance, I wouldn't risk it all. I need more serious training, and more finance in order to risk with my mind set free, because, that's the kind of funds I can simply remove from my savings or other investments without feeling too skeptic about losing it. When I have reasonable income, I can sacrifice some certain amount of money. I've been learning on my own since day one I came into crypto, I really never made the progress I wanted, because I am into different earning websites trying to raise money first, so,it isn't given me that much time to concentrate on learning about Futures contract trading full time as a course. But the time is coming so fast for me to devote serious time to my crypto trading adventure, and learning it more.
Wow you have tried your best by learning as much as you can from the crypto space but I believe maybe you have really learnt everything if you needs to understand base on your understanding .

It is now left for it to move further into the advanced learning on how to be able to predict the market on your own because these are the things that will help to determine the level of passion you have for a particular online business.

Thanks so much for the wonderful advice I have to pass through the risk management first before I will embark on my second journey into cryptocurrency .And not really the risk management but also the advanced class on how to predict set up my own signal because I just want to be an independent trader now since cryptocurrency is really profitable.

Using of a reasonable amount of capital to trade cryptocurrency can be profitable but it is not be advisable for people who do not have an understanding of the whole volatile market to attempt future with a huge amount of money because the possibility of losing may be higher.

If you have a reasonable amount of money it may even be advisable that you use the money to trade spot until you have better understanding or until you are confident about the signal you are generating on your own.

I couldn't say whether individuals are as yet putting resources into bitcoins on the grounds that to me I don't actually see the capability of bitcoins yet I would prefer to consider to put resources into other potential digital currency I am extremely certain of .

There are a few very modest digital currency with high capability of becoming significant later on and those are the kind of cryptographic money we are relied upon to contribute on for long haul purposes , bitcoins as I comprehend is now an enormous digital currency and may not likely have the option to provide individuals with a sensible measure of benefit in light of how much cash you have contributed.

In view of examination I have had the option to propose the quantity of digital currency a financial backers can contribute on to accomplish the best benefit inside the most brief time as could really be expected , and these cryptographic money might incorporate the fantom environment, ada , sand Juld . This digital money should be contributed for long haul reason assuming you are truly intrigued to accomplish the best wanted outcome since contributing for present moment may deny you of the expected future benefits in cryptographic money

I couldn't agree less. If there's one thing we've learnt over the years, it is that once bitcoin experiences a dip (which other coins would most likely follow as well), there's always the ability to bounce back stronger and better - previous records have shown this.
It's still imperative though to check out sustainable projects and not just invest in anything all in the name of investing.