The best Cryptocurrencies to invest in right now

Imran Noori

Verified member
There are many cryptocurrencies in the market but you need to find those cryptocurrencies which are solving big problems and have real world usages such as VeChain which is used for logistics and supply chain management.

In order to find best projects, you need to do your own researches in order to find cryptocurrencies with high growth potential, in my opinion the best cryptocurrencies to invest in right now are Bitcoin and Ethereum, they are great investments especially for beginners because they are not high risky.

What do you think? What are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in right now?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There may not be accurate answer for this. This is because there are many factors that will determine this and each trader and analyst may come with different reasons and these reasons may be void with prejudice.

However it is always better to use some websites where predictions are always made about the coins to be bought. Thought, the prediction may be wrong, but most times, they are always close to being correct. That's why people rely on some of these websites.

Etini

Valued Contributor
As someone that absolutely loves to play safe, I always advocate that people should invest in established cryptos like BCH, BNB, and the likes. It has demonstrated during the last bull run that staying with those particular cryptos would always pay off. As for crypto gems, you won't ever see me near there because what makes a token a gem is not definite. If you are a person with low risk potential like me, it is better you stay with the already established cryptos and not try to look foe gems.