Which Amount Should I Start A Demo Account With?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
When it comes to starting trading a demo accounts there are different types of account you can start trading demo with ranging from 3000 to 10000, but ad a beginner you don't have to start with such huge amount, because it's is going to make you desensitized about losses, imagine if you have a 10000 account even if you lose 400 you would not be bothered, because account is too big, so this article is going to give you a guide to follow when it comes to starting a demo account.

Starts with the amount you are willing to fund when you want to start a real account, for example if you are going to fund $50, open a demo account with $50, when you do this you are simulating how it is going to be like when you start trading a real account, which is the most important thing to learn in demo trading.

So if your broker doesn't have a $50 account you can open a $5,000 account and open and close positions until the account balance is equal to amount you are willing to fund, don't be sad when you blow the account just open a new demo account and start all over again till you perfect your strategy.

GorillaOcean

The purpose of a demo account is to learn how to trade in live conditions, so the amount used in demo can’t be unrealistic. I started demo trading with fxview to test strategies and to learn how to use them in trading.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Trading is a complex matter so traders must earn knowledge to make it simple.A trader should trade maintaining all trading guidance but this tendency is in a dwindling state in traders.Because of this issue, traders are subjected to getting losses. Eurotrader is a supportive broker and allows traders with free educational program to educate traders.

Mary Frederick

Traders capitalize on wild guesses but I never suggest traders to do it. You can also take geopolitical condition under your consideration as part of fundamental analysis because it helps. If you are not better at this, try to watch videos on Youtube primarily to fix the lacking. Eurotrader provides signals on and off to help traders in earning money.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Learning from demo account is the best way for beginner since they start learn trading. In demo account is free without any risk at all because using virtual money. But of course you can not withdraw profit in demo account.

Usually broker offer big investment in demo account and sometimes really different when trader start using live account, in my opinion better use amount capital same with amount capital later in real account. Let say in real trading prepare $100 hence in demo we can learn use $100 too. We can choose demo ECN FXOpen broker since this company get awarded as best ECN broker by IAFT

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The best size to start a demo account is 0.01 plus size. The reason why I will advise you to use this lot size is because if you have to start trading live this is exactly the lot size you are going to use and it is much more better for you to start using now and become acquainted to it than for you to use a higher love size then at the end you don't used it when trading live.

You should try to be copying every situation that will make you look as if you are dealing with a live trading as possible even in the demo account , although your emotion won't really play an important factors here. That is the most important thing you should try . you shouldn't be using a higher lotsize you believe you won't be able to use if you engaged in Live trading as it could be dangerous.