What is the minimum amount we should invest in cryptocurrency?

Janiya

As we all know that how the currencies are growing so fast specially the rate of Bitcoin cryptocurrency and Ethereum litwick coin is also included in all of them which is going on the peak level so I want to ask that how much the minimum amount we should invest in the cryptocurrency as we know that how fast the rate of cryptocurrency is growing nowadays.

I heard a lot about cryptocurrency investment which is really really profitable for the investors and they gain the great amount of profit in the reward and in returned as well.

I am also fond of this platform that I also should invest here to gain the result in the return but I am stuck that what minimum and maximum amount should I invest in the beginning to get experience that what is the real result of the investment because most of the time it happens that instead of gaining we lost everything.

I am in search of those people who has invested in cryptocurrency and now they are experienced about this platform and they are gonna explain and give us reviews about this investment so we will be mentally prepare for the coming time.
I know that cryptocurrency will be on the top along with the Bitcoin but right now I want to to experience myself and I want to play in this role to become the the investors like others.

But right now I want to know that minimum minimum what amount will be the best for me to invest earlier to know more about cryptocurrency.
I am hopefully that there are great amount of investors who has invested a great amount of money in the different platforms and in different currencies and they are gonna give their best reviews and experiences about the currencies and coins.

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I jusy want you to know that the amount you invest determine your returns. I have invested a paltry sum of $50 in cryptocurrency before and when the increase started, I only see like 30% of $50. Now imagine, I put money like 200 or 400 dollars. 5he profit that I would have made would have been more than the one I made. But in all you invest, invest what you can lose. Because at the end, it is still going to be either profit or loss.

Briangsam

There is no fixed amount to invest when it comes to cryptocurrency. This is because what is a huge sum to me can be little to you. So how much you decide to invest will depend on how "greedy" you are. But just like betting, invest with what you can afford to lose.

Segat

Investment generally has no minimum amount to be invested has a universal rule, it depends on the type of investment and the understanding of the investor concerning such investment. But you must know about it very well either its going to be done by you or you are investing in another existing business. It will not be bad to start with your spare money to avoid unnecessary grief even if it didn't work out well.

Setfragil

There is no minimum amount of money that you should invest in cryptocurrencies, it depends on your financial capability. Your minimum might be another persons maximum investments. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile in nature we should not let our greed to push us beyond our limits by investing what we might not afford to let go if things didn't work the way we had expected.

toxicptc

I am not an experienced trader but there is no such minimum investment... depending on the platform there are some fees to take in consideration (deposit fees or conversion fees)... but you can do it gradually just to get familiar with the process.

I started last month with $50 in Ethereum and every $4-5 in profit from market change I have converted in smaller coins (just to see how things work), after a week I followed with another deposit of $50, referred a colleague and got $10 in bitcoin as bonus (he started directly with $100) requested the payment form honeygain (check my journey) which I deposited directly to my bitcoin wallet and now I'm sitting around $40 of profit

In conclusion, get your hands dirty... test things out

J

James1212

For this there is no correct answer, there are many variables, it depends on your income, if you are looking for short or long-term benefits, how much risk are you willing to run, there are many platforms and diversity of cryptocurrencies and tokens, for a beginner I would only say that spend at least $ 10 a month to buy a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin that will surely give you long-term benefits. I started by buying dogecoin and it has been quite profitable for me.

Do your research on NFT, that's the future in crypto asset investments.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is something that if you wish to invest you need to invest it for a very long time like a year or more, is powdered been advising new investors In the crypto space to invest invest only what they can afford to lose, because cryptocurrency is not something you can predict, if you can take a risk and invest huge amount of money it's always the best.

PICKFORD

Verified member
It depends on the time your going to invest in a particular crypto currency cause it doesn't not stable it increase and it can also decrease. So I would say it doesn't have a specific minimum. It just best when You have little just invest in crypto.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
if you are using binance to invest in cryptocurrency before you will be able to buy cryptocurrency you need to have $11 and that is the minimum you can use in buying cryptocurrency of your choice in binance, it depends on the platform you are using, you can also swap coin on trust wallet if your money is less than $11.

Ralphjoe

I would advise you to invest the amount of money that you can afford to lose so that you won't find it very hard for you when you lose a whole lot of amount of money in cryptocurrency as cryptocurrency investment is very risky like any other investment. There is no minimum amount of money that anyone can invest in cryptocurrency so just invest the amount of money that you feel you can easily lose without it crumbling down your pocket.

Samuel72

Verified member
The minimum amount anyone should invest in cryptocurrency is $100, this is because with $100 you can get good profit I mean reasonable profit from cryptocurrency. But if you have much money I suggest your minimum should be $1000. This should be the minimum amount anyone should invest in cryptocurrency

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can invest any amount around crypto as long as you afford to risk it. Their is no set minimum amount to invest, just that some exchanges have their own rate, the amount you can deposit into their site to be stored for you in your wallet. Apart from that, you aren't held for the minimum amount you should invest and the max you should invest too.