Where to mine crypto for free?

Sanni

Please can anyone please tell me where I can mine crypto all for free. I need a place where I can mine crypto all for free

Immilash

Seriously not that I'm discouraging you but mining this days is no longer profitable because you will only waste your time without gaining anything tangible. I don't think If mining is a good idea.

chriss22000

Please can anyone please tell me where I can mine crypto all for free. I need a place where I can mine crypto all for free
you can try out stormgain, i use them to mine free btc and you will be given 3$ for signing up with them if you use my link. Their minimum withdrawal is 10$ which you can get easily then you can trade with it to get up to 30$ before withdrawing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of things to consider when you are thinking of mining cryptocurrency and you have to also understand some of the reason why people are afraid of mining cryptocurrency, the reason why people are not really interested in mining stuff is because it is not profitable to them and you will only be wasting a lot of your time and resources on something that will not give you anything in return, there are different types of ways you can mine cryptocurrency but you will not be able to make up to $3 worth of cryptocurrency in a month and you have to be constantly present on the platform to mind everyday.

Emmadon96

I've been there my brother, it's almost two years now that I invested in crypto mining, till now, I haven't even made up to my investment capital before we can talk about profit.
It's really disheartening to be honest with you.
What you have to do is to learn the many ways of investing in crypto except for that mining and chose the one that's best for you.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Talking about a place to mine Crypto is not bad but have you considered how to get a trustable platform , is it even free or require less payment .lastly , the earnings , would it really worth your time?. Well I will say Faucetsol pays but can you keep up to earn tangible amount.

chriss22000

even though there are many scam sites out there but there are few legit ones, you just have to do your research very well before joining any platform. Do not limit yourself to what you are been told here , go ahead and make your own research.