D

Deleted member 13140

There are many various sorts of investments, and there are numerous aspects to consider when deciding where to put your money.
When I wanted to invest in a company, (Stocks) I had to go into deep research about them and their CEO.

And of course, examining the numerous available types of investments, evaluating your risk tolerance, and determining your investment style – as well as your financial goals (Don't look at financial goals as some retirement planning, it could just be to earn $20 a day – all necessary steps in deciding where to invest.
lets say you wanted to buy a new laptop, common sense will tell you to do extensive study of the laptop before making this financial decision. Is the brand known for good products?? What are the specs of the laptop?? No one will ever, buy a laptop without checking this things, And that's how I see investing

Of course, you'll want to learn everything you can about the investment, and you'll want to examine how previous investors fared. It's only a matter of common sense!

It takes quite some time to learn everything about the stock market and investments, but it is time well spent. There are books and websites on the subject, you could even visit tiktok and search for tips of in and you can even enroll in college-level classes — which is exactly what stock brokers do. With Internet access, you may play the stock market – with fake money – to acquire a feel for how it works.

Also Apps Like Trove will give you are $1,000,000 Fake account to test your skills on investing, so you won't lose money

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are some things that you will not be able to do your own personal research , because probably those things are not your own area of concentration, if you are interested to buy an electronic product sometimes you may not really have an idea about the product you are buying but other people that deals with the products everyday he will be able to understand the perfect product on how you can buy it at a cheaper price, in a situation like this is the best way you can be able to buy quality product when you don't really understand more about the product is for you to get yourself attached to an expert, this is the same thing that should be applicable to real estate investors because if you can attach yourself to people that have better understanding you can be able to get good quality products and asset at a good price and at the same time in a good location , this Is What A wise person will do most especially when they don't understand what they are dealing with but going into something you don't have an understanding about might not really cause any problem to anyone but you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Such account boosting that hefty amount of money is your virtual funds to test your hands on trading by using demo account. I've tried such when I was using promo.stormgain, where I combined stocks, forex and crypto trading together through trading. I lost countless times, gained some which I gained through random trades without proper analysis and research about the commodity pairs I'm choosing with enormous potentials for profit.

Wiserr

There are many various sorts of investments, and there are numerous aspects to consider when deciding where to put your money.
When I wanted to invest in a company, (Stocks) I had to go into deep research about them and their CEO.

And of course, examining the numerous available types of investments, evaluating your risk tolerance, and determining your investment style – as well as your financial goals (Don't look at financial goals as some retirement planning, it could just be to earn $20 a day – all necessary steps in deciding where to invest.
lets say you wanted to buy a new laptop, common sense will tell you to do extensive study of the laptop before making this financial decision. Is the brand known for good products?? What are the specs of the laptop?? No one will ever, buy a laptop without checking this things, And that's how I see investing

Of course, you'll want to learn everything you can about the investment, and you'll want to examine how previous investors fared. It's only a matter of common sense!

It takes quite some time to learn everything about the stock market and investments, but it is time well spent. There are books and websites on the subject, you could even visit tiktok and search for tips of in and you can even enroll in college-level classes — which is exactly what stock brokers do. With Internet access, you may play the stock market – with fake money – to acquire a feel for how it works.

Also Apps Like Trove will give you are $1,000,000 Fake account to test your skills on investing, so you won't lose money
Regarding the title how to determine and where to invest, I think it is very important for one to research and perform necessary analysis about anything he wants to invest, because failure to any of this is related to massive failure which is a lost to one, but with research and performing necessary analysis I am sure one will know where to invest without having any problem.

D

Deleted member 28127

You have to see people review about forex app on forex forums then you will grab many users' opinions before passing to account verification or app installation on your phone or performing some deposits this is essential. If you find there is few negative reviews compared to many positive reviews you pass to demo account to understand the website functionality from scratch but if you find opposite then simply you have to skip that advert to such dishonest company and search for others company more trusted than this to perform forex buy and sell actions or stop-limit or target profit.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you do not have a lot of money to invest in the stock market, there are two main strategies to follow: you should either invest in penny stocks or buy IPO shares. Penny stocks are low priced shares, which you might be able to buy for less than $1. However, when you are buying penny stocks, make sure to do a research on the company. IPO shares are primary shares offered by a company when it gets approved from security board. These shares are allotted in huge numbers and cost less. In my country, you can buy IPO shares for $1.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no other way to know where to invest other than to go for a deep and proper research concerning what and where we should invest on. There are always different and enough information out there that can tell you more about investment that are ideal for you. We only need to becareful as most of these information may not be totally true.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I have been observing the stock market since 3 years ago when my wife was granted stocks of her employer. What I noticed is the volatility of the market price but the movement is slight only like the market price was hovering in the level of 120 to 125. But after a few months the price would jack up to 130. It was like crazy to invest when the market price behaves like that. I am not a speculator so I guess stock investment is not for me.

However, I myself was fortunate to receive a grant of stocks that I have to be serious with my studies of the stock market. My best bet in stocks is the so called blue chip stocks which has a staying power and a crash of the market price is unthinkable. That is one way of choosing a stock to buy because the risk is slight although the downside is the increase in price which is very slow. Nevertheless the stocks that you choose should be able to give you a good profit within the year. That is my present yardstick based on my personal observation of the stock market.