HOW TO MINE ALTCOINS ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME

wintergecko

With Bitcoin surging, alt-coin prices are also trending up. While mining bitcoin on an individual computer is no longer viable, there are other cryptocurrencies that you can still mine at home if you’re prepared to put in the effort.If the volatility of investing in cryptocurrencies is too much for you but you still want to benefit from the new economy, setting up a small cryptocurrency mining operation at home may be the right choice for you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is not possible to mine cryptocurrency nowadays because all cryptocurrency have become valuable except a cryptocurrency with no usefulness in the cryptosystem, there are some telegram bots that actually claim to mine cryptocurrency which some of them are not always reliable and most of them are always scam

wintergecko

its very possible bro and i have lots of proof to show that with a pc and a mining rig and software i have mined monero in the last few days...telegram bots dont mine coins they only claim to do airdrops...lol even the most useless crypto is mineable bro ...do some research bro and earn while at it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Mining is not as easy as people think and talk about it. It requires a lot of energy and I think electricity in order to mine reasonable amount of cryptocurrency. The only coins that can be mined using mobile phones reasonably are those ones that has not be listed on exchanges. Others like ethereum can be mined using computers.

wintergecko

Mining is not as easy as people think and talk about it. It requires a lot of energy and I think electricity in order to mine reasonable amount of cryptocurrency. The only coins that can be mined using mobile phones reasonably are those ones that has not be listed on exchanges. Others like ethereum can be mined using computers.
yes it is not easy but if anything is easy to you in this life then look around very well bro...there are other altcoins with ethereum ..monero, dogecoin, litecoin, ripple, zcash and a few more are all mineable with a good system i use a core i7 vpro with a windows 10pro and a nividia graphics driver geforce gtx 730m...i am able to mine 2 dollars a day for now

wintergecko

and yes it consumes electricity... so far it hasnt affected my light bills