Where to learn about cryptocurrency

sweerie_banana

Stock prices have decreased. Have you known that? Unfortunately, I don't know much anything about Cryptocurrency. Is there a place I can learn more? I really want to invest more in bitcoins since they have so much value. Are there any sites I could work on and be paid with bitcoins? I think if there was a way cryptocurrency was defined further people would have invested more in them. I think the world is really advancing and there may be a time we may be using bitcoins to pay for some services. ts just a matter of time.

I think the Crypto world is a budget-friendly since the stocks have dropped due to the pandemic, and investments opportunities have really broadened. What is the right time to buy coin? I really don't know much.

cryptocurrency is far better than stock and gold investment due to it's high volatility.

It is not just a good investment because if it's volatility ,but also because it is user friendly. one does not need to have an in-depth knowledge of it before he can invest in it .

It is also available in almost every part of the world , and it is an online type of investment that is not time consuming .
All you need to do is to buy the coin ,and then monitor the price of the coin in order to know when there is a significant rise.

I you truly want to learn about Cryptocurrency trading or investing your money to gain profit when the price of each crypto coin bump up. All you need to do is go to Bitcoin Exchange | Cryptocurrency Exchange | Binance or Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and Altcoins Securely | Luno to create and activate your account. Fund your wallet via their platform through the payment gateway provided in the platform. You can use your funds to buy and store Cryptocurrency but I won't advice you to go into trading full-time. Because you got minimal to no understanding on how it works. All you got to do is find an expert trader today to help you, by enlightening you about how Cryptocurrency trading works.