Where can i learn about bitcoin ?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
When it comes to crypto currencies the coin that comes to everybody's lips is bitcoin, even at the mention of the world crypto currencies everybody will just say bitcoin.But on the contrary only a few people understands the true meaning of the world of crypto currencies and how it really works.

Some people believe that bitcoin is all about making money online they don't know that you will have to trade and there are chances of suffering losses aswel.

There is certainly more to it no doubt because some people also cry of losing their money.
The big question is where can one really have a good knowledge about bitcoin?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The same way you learn other crypto coins is the same way you learn bitcoins. You can either goto some mentors offline who will teach you the rudiments on how bitcoins work and all what you need we to know when it comes to bitcoins or you go online to watch various videos that give lectures on the workability operation of bitcoins.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You can learn about bitcoin on forums that deals about bitcoin. You can google the sites. I think I have read about bitcointalks site. You can check it out. I totally agree with you that trading bitcoin needs one having a good knowledge of it to keep one away from making huge loss trading it.