Crypto Where next are you earning crypto reward apart from PTP sites?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know, not every online earning site pays through cryptocurrency. Some aren't suited to paying their members through crypto cos of fear of losing their funds through volatility. But recently many of them have started to realize the benefits around crypto and they are now paying their users via crypto.

Apart from paid to post sites, PTC and faucet sites, which are more familiar and peculiar with cryptocurrency payment. Their are other sites which are rewarding with cryptos. PTC sites have been paying with crypto for long time now, but not everyone is interested in earning their minimal reward.

Microjob sites do pay with crypto, such as Pico, Hive-micro, Toloka.yandez etc. I am earning crypto via Pico, and through freelance writing site at freelancer.com, where I ask some of my clients for LTC payment.

Apart from forums where next are you earning cryptos from?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I sometimes receive payment in the form of crypto currency from my clients. Given a choice between paypal, crypto currency, bank transfer, I will always choose crypto currency because I cn profit more just by holding on my wallet for sometime. I am not using any sites where I am paid through crypto currency.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I sometimes receive payment in the form of crypto currency from my clients. Given a choice between paypal, crypto currency, bank transfer, I will always choose crypto currency because I cn profit more just by holding on my wallet for sometime. I am not using any sites where I am paid through crypto currency.
You can at least earn crypto here if you want to earn from cryptocurrency cos trendri PTP pays through Binance Pay, which is faster crypto payment into your Binance exchange wallet. That's one of the beauty of the forum dear. All you need to do is simply work more hard and surely you'll earn more rewards here.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I just wish to add crypto to my earning sources. I am trying to be more digital than just making mineu offline. The problem of people not paying you in time and thus has your panned disrupted made me to detest offline jobs of recent. I do earn from transcription website too.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
For me, it is only in paid to post forums that I have been earning my cryptocurrencies from. I am glad to learn here that it is possible to ask clients in freelancing sites to pay through cryptocurrencies. The fact that most freelance sites don't have a cryptocurrencies mode of payment has been preventing me from trying them.

uforwealth

Verified member
We all know, not every online earning site pays through cryptocurrency. Some aren't suited to paying their members through crypto cos of fear of losing their funds through volatility. But recently many of them have started to realize the benefits around crypto and they are now paying their users via crypto.

Apart from paid to post sites, PTC and faucet sites, which are more familiar and peculiar with cryptocurrency payment. Their are other sites which are rewarding with cryptos. PTC sites have been paying with crypto for long time now, but not everyone is interested in earning their minimal reward.

Microjob sites do pay with crypto, such as Pico, Hive-micro, Toloka.yandez etc. I am earning crypto via Pico, and through freelance writing site at freelancer.com, where I ask some of my clients for LTC payment.

Apart from forums where next are you earning cryptos from?
There are many places to earn crypto online. Examples of these places are freelancing websites such as crypto per hour or you can use adbtc to earn some cryptocurrencies.

Crypto can also be accumulated through your website, if you are a website owner by selling digital products such as e-books. You can ask your customers to pay in cryptocurrencies.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are many places to earn crypto online. Examples of these places are freelancing websites such as crypto per hour or you can use adbtc to earn some cryptocurrencies.

Crypto can also be accumulated through your website, if you are a website owner by selling digital products such as e-books. You can ask your customers to pay in cryptocurrencies.
Your last sentences is where the beauty what you said store the most. If our website grow to a very lucrative one with much traffic. And we have the passion if writing long contents producing e-books and selling it via our website and requesting crypto gonna be beneficial indeed. Their are lots of visitors who will surely love to have a piece of the e-book and that's revenue to us.

Putta Vince

I earn crypto from 4 different PTP forums as of now. But along with that , I earn horizon crypto from their official faucet ,also I use pipeflare faucet to earn crypto. Adbtc , cointiply and coinpayu are also some sources of my crypto earnings. I don't actually prefer micro job tasks because it never favoured me anytime. Airdrops is another way , though 99% of the time , we earn shitcoins through airdrops but 1 token from an airdrop out of 100 airdrops can be worth decent amount.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I earn crypto from 4 different PTP forums as of now. But along with that , I earn horizon crypto from their official faucet ,also I use pipeflare faucet to earn crypto. Adbtc , cointiply and coinpayu are also some sources of my crypto earnings. I don't actually prefer micro job tasks because it never favoured me anytime. Airdrops is another way , though 99% of the time , we earn shitcoins through airdrops but 1 token from an airdrop out of 100 airdrops can be worth decent amount.
Can someone become rich racking up those airdrop tokens that is always popping up around coinmarketcap and other legit crypto platforms?

You really have long list of earning from airdrops and also some fraction of crypto coins from faucets and PTCs. I only do cointiply as my PTC site option, then I am doing pico jobs, and writing as a freelancer.

Putta Vince

Can someone become rich racking up those airdrop tokens that is always popping up around coinmarketcap and other legit crypto platforms?

You really have long list of earning from airdrops and also some fraction of crypto coins from faucets and PTCs. I only do cointiply as my PTC site option, then I am doing pico jobs, and writing as a freelancer.
Not rich unless someone is very lucky. The most I have earned from a single airdrop is $200 worth of NRG back in 2019. The other good airdrops rewarded around $60 - $80 each , 3 of them though. And all other airdrops that I joined were shitcoin tokens which were worth not even a cent and till now they are not listed in any exchange. Those shitcoins are usually based on telegram airdrops. I am looking forward to learn skill required for freelancing other than writing like web designing or programming kinda skills.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I havr been trying to check out some micro jobs site to see if I can still increase my source of income with that. Someone just made mentioned of one micor job website that is not picoworkers. I think very soon, I will check it out to know if I can make money through it too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not rich unless someone is very lucky. The most I have earned from a single airdrop is $200 worth of NRG back in 2019. The other good airdrops rewarded around $60 - $80 each , 3 of them though. And all other airdrops that I joined were shitcoin tokens which were worth not even a cent and till now they are not listed in any exchange. Those shitcoins are usually based on telegram airdrops. I am looking forward to learn skill required for freelancing other than writing like web designing or programming kinda skills.
I got how the rewards is calculated via airdrops. In order for us to earn really high it depends on the project and the ICO. Earning $200, $60-$80 is indeed a reasonable amount from some airdrops you participated in.

You need a skill, of you learn web design you'll be better earning more online. Cos you will design your own site, and others own and make money from both..

Sikapa

Verified member
Actually I'm not earning from any crypto site I only work on pay to post sites and also doing affiliate marketing I just want to try some of the crypto sites that you mentioned. Did you mentioned picoworkers? For me, I will never work with picoworkers again. I even have $2 in my account at picoworkers but I no more working with them.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have an account with the micro task website , The one I am talking about is Pico working but the fact is that I have not been able to make money with the platform because everything in the platform is really confusing and some are also very difficult for me to earn with .

I don't really have enough understanding of how they are working, probably I am still looking forward to get the best post here on how people can make money with pico working inconveniently because everything seems to be very difficult and almost impossible.

Now back to the topics of discussion. For me I don't really have any other ways of earning cryptocurrency , The only website I have been able to attempt making money is this platform and I am still looking forward to discover more ways of making money , at least if it will be possible for me to make at least $2 on daily basis.

Another way people can be earning cryptocurrency is by mining of cryptocurrency , but I have tried this out before and none was really successful , so I consider it as a waste of time until I have been able to see a legit way of mining cryptocurrency

Mika

VIP Contributor
Currently, I am active only on Trendri. But even on this forum I don't post every day, therefore, I am not earning a lot of money. However, I use Binance Pay option and whenever I reach $5-$6, I try to withdraw through Binance pay. In the last one month, I have withdrawn about $20 worth of crypto from Trendri. In the past, I was very active on Bizdustry and was making $30-$40 in a month until it substantially reduced the pay rate and I became less active, and then finally I stopped visiting the site. Apart from Trendri, I also earn cryptos from an article site called Read Cash. Since we have to depend on tips from other, my earnings fluctuate, sometimes I earn $5 per day and sometimes I earn just a few cents, but generally speaking, I manage to earn $2 per day on average. I earn Bitcoin Cash from Read Cash. I also earn crypto payments from some of my clients. There are a lot of sites where you can earn crypto rewards, but I don't have time to join these sites and work on these sites because I am simply busy with freelancing on upwork. Upwork does not pay in crypto.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand that upwork doesn't pay in cryptocurrency, but I believe they do pay with payoneer and PayPal. You can't devote your time to all earning system online, it will be hectic, already you've spotted that already. I do work on over 10 earning sites, I try to manage my time well on them, meaning that, I don't complete all of them within a day. Just as you do, when I feel it is right for each of them, that's when I visit them according to my schedule for them. I am not earning up.to $500 a month online, but I hop to hit $1,000 monthly online, when my crypto projects fly.