Where Do You See Bitcoin In The Next Five (5) Years

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Many people have casted their doubts on the future of Bitcoin. Some have even said, it may come to an end soon, without considering it's popularity. But it's future seem bright to some certain people too. Believing in the mantra"To the moon".

Now, many people are coming into it believing, it's the real deal, while we have some people who are pulling out over the fear that the present bear run, may be an end for it. We all have doubts and fears. But with Bitcoin,fears and doubts are not the problem of many high standard investors. Infact, they are buying the deep.

Where do you see Bitcoin in the next five(5) years?

Josemendez

Verified member
If bitcoin should continue growing in the present way it is growing , we might see a rise in price of bitcoin up to $300k in 2021 because time will come when the entire bitcoin will be mined and this will make it very scarce and thus will make the price rise.
Secondly , there is every tendency that other countries will the footsteps of El Salvador in making bitcoin a legal tender.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If bitcoin should continue growing in the present way it is growing , we might see a rise in price of bitcoin up to $300k in 2021 because time will come when the entire bitcoin will be mined and this will make it very scarce and thus will make the price rise.
Secondly , there is every tendency that other countries will the footsteps of El Salvador in making bitcoin a legal tender.
I think if your wish actually materialised then it will be good for cryptocurrencies enthusias or investors. Because if all Bitcoin are mined, definitely it's going to teleport it's price to the moon. And in the case of El-Salvador I don't think the world powers are making easier for them in any bit. As the major countries are withdrawing supports for them, I think burden is getting much on them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
BTC will be here for ages, more than the five years you stated. When you see the adoption of the coin, you'll come to know that, it has bright future for sure. I believe in the next five years it should be viewed as a legal tender and not just thinking it will vanish like all those scam coins created to rip people off. Those who created BTC created it to last longer than they'll live on earth.

Josemendez

Verified member
I think if your wish actually materialised then it will be good for cryptocurrencies enthusias or investors. Because if all Bitcoin are mined, definitely it's going to teleport it's price to the moon. And in the case of El-Salvador I don't think the world powers are making easier for them in any bit. As the major countries are withdrawing supports for them, I think burden is getting much on them.
What they are planning to do come September 7 will have effect on them internationally , because they are trying to swap their fist currency for a cryptocurrency. This makes them different from the rest of the world. If they go on with this , they may end up losing ties with the rest of the other countries of the world. They may not be able to carry out international trade.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
BTC will be here for ages, more than the five years you stated. When you see the adoption of the coin, you'll come to know that, it has bright future for sure. I believe in the next five years it should be viewed as a legal tender and not just thinking it will vanish like all those scam coins created to rip people off. Those who created BTC created it to last longer than they'll live on earth.

You are making sense bro....I think Bitcoin is here to stay, if not, with all the adversities and tribulations against it, it ought to have gone down the drain. But yet, it stays. Which is probably because of whalers who are investing deep in it or perhaps because of the new incumbent investors who are trooping into it....but whichever way, this is going to contribute to the successfulness of the project.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Personally I believe that if Bitcoin can last for 5 years it's obvious that people holding it now if they can be very patient they will be making a lot of money because the value of bitcoin would have rising significantly and many countries would have adopted it as either a second legal tender or be allowed to be used for transactions for people who are very convenient with the use of it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Personally I believe that if Bitcoin can last for 5 years it's obvious that people holding it now if they can be very patient they will be making a lot of money because the value of bitcoin would have rising significantly and many countries would have adopted it as either a second legal tender or be allowed to be used for transactions for people who are very convenient with the use of it.
Well thought! Holding is very crucial in making gains from Bitcoin. Only impatient people are incurring losses when it comes to Bitcoin. No one ever held on Bitcoin for 4years and lost. But it's sad that we have so many traders or investors who are coming into the cryptocurrencies spaces for short term profits, and when they hear negative stuff about Bitcoin, they panic sell.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The traders mostly don't lose from cryptocurrency activities because they trade within a very short time but the impatient bitcoin holders are the ones that make huge losses because of the fear of loosing all during the bitcoin bearish moment . It is better to buy bitcoin now and hold for long than buying when the market is on bull run. Let see how this year will turn out to be in cryptocurrency market.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin has come to stay and its influence over the society can not be wavered. I see the coin become a global phenomenon in the next 5 years. By then, it must have gained more popularity amongst the critics and will be very a very smart move to hodl the coin for future gains. I see it becoming a well known cryptocurrency

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are making sense bro....I think Bitcoin is here to stay, if not, with all the adversities and tribulations against it, it ought to have gone down the drain. But yet, it stays. Which is probably because of whalers who are investing deep in it or perhaps because of the new incumbent investors who are trooping into it....but whichever way, this is going to contribute to the successfulness of the project.
It stays up because those who are controlling it planned long time success of it, before entering into the digital world. They didn't just enter without vision, like some businesses do. They are solely in for business and no going back. Even if the united states ban it, don't be surprise to see BTC moves on. But that isn't going to happen, Lol.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am not a speculator of crypto but my view on Bitcoin in 5 years time would be a far different situation than now. Bitcoin can be so huge that it can affect the economy of a country. On the other side of the pole Bitcoin can be gone because countries have declared the Bitcoin illegal and should not be used by their citizens.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When bitcoin was on the bullish run, a lot of people said bitcoin will soon reach $100,000. Some enthusiasts even announced that bitcoin will become $400,000. All the elan passed away when bitcoin started its bearish run and even went below $30,000. About five years ago bitcoin was $900. In five years time maybe bitcoin will become $200,000

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I am not a speculator of crypto but my view on Bitcoin in 5 years time would be a far different situation than now. Bitcoin can be so huge that it can affect the economy of a country. On the other side of the pole Bitcoin can be gone because countries have declared the Bitcoin illegal and should not be used by their citizens.
Most people believe Bitcoin would be of something great in the future.....I think those who don't understand how Bitcoin works or don't like Bitcoin would wish not to be successful. I know the government are doing everything possible to discourage people from investing in it. But even at that I don't think that govt can pull it down.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
When bitcoin was on the bullish run, a lot of people said bitcoin will soon reach $100,000. Some enthusiasts even announced that bitcoin will become $400,000. All the elan passed away when bitcoin started its bearish run and even went below $30,000. About five years ago bitcoin was $900. In five years time maybe bitcoin will become $200,000
We all speculate on the future of Bitcoin. Several people have been predicting what could be the price of Bitcoin in the nearest future. However, I believe no one can actually say what the price will be, as Bitcoin is highly volatile. We may soon reach your $200,000, or we may not reach soon,