Where do u see your self in the next three months with this platform call trendri?

EKUSANI

When I was first introduced to this platform form ,I said to make self wow,so finally I will be making money in dollars.i thought is as simple as Abc.not knowing it requires hard work .my first twenty five content that I wrote has giving me the ability to believe that I can actually make it with this platform for .it make me believe that nothing is hard to achieve if we believe. and also works towards the greatness.
Now let me ask u this question.
Have u thought about where u will see your self in less than 3 months?
Can u make the money you always wanted from here ?
I know so many people have their own strategies.but for me am ,am thinking of making at least 2 dollars a Day.
If u multiplier in one month time you will see the answer by your self .I know some people will say is too small while some will say is much to achieve.like I said nothing is more for us to achieve if we believe in ourselves.i know some people will even make more than that.that I why I said different people with different strategies.very thanks to trendri for giving Nigeria this opportunity.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I must confess trendri is the best forum I have come across as it gives all in one information about making money it also has great intelligent minds and the admin is very consistent and reliable trendri payments are transparent which will make me to say I believe in the next three months I will become financially stable as a student for now trendri is enough to pay my bills I now see trendri as my office where I work now.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is why I think old person's or people earning online should stop with the lie of telling newbies that making money is very easy. Infact, some so color it as if making money is all about just picking money off. But the truth is that online work needs one to work smart and hard. Even posting on forums isn't esy8 because you need to type reasonable and valuable contents to be able to earn, so where Is the ease with this.

Well, I totally agree that trendri is a great site as you can earn and learn from it at the same time. I know how many new things I have been able to learn from the threads created here. Even with the replies you would be given an insight into the whole topic and you would learn from other experiences

So this is both learning and earning site and I know we would enjoy this for a long time. we just have to continue to keep to the rules of if the sites and write more of search engine threads and topics. For making money I think trendri isn't a bad site if you are consistent you can make at least $1 daily

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I have been a member of Trendri for a really long time. Trendri is a great platform and I earn passive income in here by creating threads and posts in here each day. I view Trendri as a day job. In fact, it is far much better than having a day job and I enjoy working in here. I do not think that three months are relevant in here because I have been a part of Trendri community for a really long time and I just hope that I will contribute more and more great threads and comments in here not only for the next three months, but for the entire life. I have absolutely no plans to leaving Trendri at all as of now.

Trendri generates passive income for me and I just hope that the admin in here will also announce new ways of earning money in here. I have some suggestions for the admin. I think that admin can also allow us to contribute articles in here and pay more for that. Writing articles is a great way to gain SEO rankings. nevertheless, Trendri is a superb forum and it is a main source of income for many people.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Working on a paid to post websites like trendri . Com , isn't promising you to build a house or buy a fancy car even in 3 months time . But by working on this paid to post website you could be able to accumulate capital which you can use for future investments which you may intend to invest sometimes in the future or better still you can accumulate capital by working on this website to open a small scale offline business or commercial Enterprise . Personally I am still a student , and basically the income I make on this website are part of my savings which I intend to use to invest on other risk-free or risks less investments that I may encounter possibly in the future .

I may not know , all your intentions on what you may be using the earnings on this trendri website to do , but I strongly hope it is something important and rewarding . It will be a bad thing if we spend our the money we earn from this website for things that are unimportant and unrewarding . No website is guaranteed to stay forever so it is important that we make good use of the earnings that we earn from some of the legit website we work on .