Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to online earnings people have their own specific purposes why the are working. As they are working, they have plans to spend their cash on top priorities they craved on their mind. When it comes to where i spend my money most, I'll tell you that i spend most of them on maintenance, crypto investment, buying video game items, and donations. Their are people that spend their own hard earned money on food, maintenance, business enhancement, merriments etc.

Where do you spend your hard earned online money mostly on??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My online earning is mostly goto the immidiate needs at that particular time. My online earning had really helped me in solving some immidiate problems. But I have vowed to invest my next online earning money in cryptocurrency. The tremendous growth of cryptocurrencies is driving me into investing in it.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Most of my online earning are spent on data subscription and most to settle my daily expenses. I so wish I turn my internet business into a stable source of income where I will have a consistent income every time. If my internet business is able to pay my bills and settle some of my offline expenses, I think I would have loved to stick to it without looking elsewhere for another greener pastures.
I also use mine for data too... Mostly data but seriously don't take all this online earning too serious... They are just side hustle... Look for something else doing that will fetch you extra money.... Tho I also plan to be consistent with my online work by buying a solar invatar( I hope that's the spelling) so my phone and laptop will always be charged for smoother work.

anil02

Verified member
For someone whose only dependence is on income from online earnings, he or she will definitely spend the money earned on the basic necessities of life such as food, housing, and shelter but the one who has a business offline may make some savings or do some investment form the money earned.
I think it is not very tough to earn from online earing to meet expenses of our basic needs. I know many persons who are doing online work only to earn some extra earning. Peoples who are from tier 1 countries may earn some handsome amount and can relay on it for some basic necessities. It is better to do some offline work with online work

anil02

Verified member
I too have not plan of spending my online earning. My family and I am not depends of this earning. My some earning coming in to bank account and I rarely touch it. When it will be big amount I use it to buy some thing for my family members on their birthday or on some other occasion. I am also getting e-voucher I am using it to buy some thing for my family

eojo2401

Most of my earnings now, is being spent on basic necessities items like feeding, rent rate and internet data for browsing. At this post pandemic period, surviving is my top priority and if am able to survive this period, I will get a better chance to rise again, because only the living can rise from his or her downfall. I believe everything is going to be good and I and my like will shine again, when there's life, there's hope. May the Lord bless all our hustles and crown all our efforts with enormous blessings and success.

Teatea

My online earnings goes into my offline business, investments and savings. I divide my online earnings into parts or portions, I divert a percentage to my business to keep it afloat, I also invest a part so that the returns can be used for other things and I save the rest. I spend out of my savings when the need arises, but I try not to overspend.

Shigobad2020

My online earning is low , so low to the point that I cannot even save it, so i give back to where I got it from, I.e I used my online earning to buy my data and also subscribe , and to buy airtime on my phone to make calls.I have to connect in order to learn and earn more.

I spend my online earnings on the urgent things that need my attention. Like food, paying of some bills. My intention is to use my online earnings to invest in cryptocurrency. I hope that I'll earn enough to be able to do that.

Asad Ali

Even if I don't earn too much online now. But I'm going to want to invest it in agriculture when I get more.
Agric produce, because it is very viable and profitable, is my primary goal to invest in my money.
There is something like bean and maize that you can sell at a higher price and benefit when you buy them at a cheaper rate at 2 to 3 months now.

Snazzy001

what I spend my online money on is not far-fetched from my daily life .I spend this money on the things I wear and the things I eat .these are the two basic things are Channel my money into .I am A lover of fashion,and I love shoes to be precise .aside the two things have mentioned ,I also spend money in investing in things that will generate more income

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
My online earnings takes care of a lot of bills and it support my family in somany tremendous ways i can't fuIlly express but I will try to highlight some of the major point , first it develops me intellectually and also provide money to take care food and data expenses. It also help me to assist other people around me.

Hena101

Even though my online earning is not that muchbit help me a lot to the extent that i don't touch the profit from my business because i have another source where i get some amount to take care of my immediate problems. I mostly spending it on buying food stuff since I'm in school right now and also take my babe out to chill and at time we go out and catch fum with friends all the the little i earn online so it really help.

Queentener

I haven't earned much from participating in online business or platforms. But am certain my first earning will definitely go into investment. I might probably invest it in Crypto currencies with the mind set of setting a long term investment. However, am open to suggestions and opinions on what Crypto currencies that will yield income in long run.
If I won't be lying to myself I've not made anything online the talkless of investing or spending it on something but hopefully with trendri and I plan on adding it to my offline business so what plan to dois save till a certain amount then add to my offline business hopefully in two months time I'll be able to have something tangible to boost my business so as to increase my production.

IamDozzy

My hard earned money is mostly spent on my upkeep and savings. My laptop has gone to meet its ancestors so I am currently saving to buy a new laptop. Also my current phone is 2 years old and it is yearning for change and so I would need to buy a brand new phone. Other than these three things, nothing else takes my earnings. I am looking for ways to increase my earnings in order to meet these obligations, once I have met them, I would start investing .