Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to online earnings people have their own specific purposes why the are working. As they are working, they have plans to spend their cash on top priorities they craved on their mind. When it comes to where i spend my money most, I'll tell you that i spend most of them on maintenance, crypto investment, buying video game items, and donations. Their are people that spend their own hard earned money on food, maintenance, business enhancement, merriments etc.

Where do you spend your hard earned online money mostly on??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I love your zeal to continue in the search to earn better living tomorrow. You should take your training serious more than anything so you'll come out on top. Never forget your Cryptocurrency trading adventure. Because that can bring better payment when you're an expert trader, i wish you success in your career endeavors.
You're so intelligent and your advice is always the best for me, you have truly said what was in my mind , I can really make a lot of money if I am expert in trading, I'm still learning slowly, to be serious your words is among one of the words that I have been guiding me on till this day ,i really appreciate you for that brother

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I don't really earn trolling online because i didn't find a legit,stable and well paid to post site,so let's say it's low,but am just new in trendri ,i think i will make some money here, because i love this forum

Riuk

When it comes to online earnings people have their own specific purposes why the are working. As they are working, they have plans to spend their cash on top priorities they craved on their mind. When it comes to where i spend my money most, I'll tell you that i spend most of them on maintenance, crypto investment, buying video game items, and donations. Their are people that spend their own hard earned money on food, maintenance, business enhancement, merriments etc.

Where do you spend your hard earned online money mostly on??
I haven’t earn anything as yet from working online with platforms ..

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You're so intelligent and your advice is always the best for me, you have truly said what was in my mind , I can really make a lot of money if I am expert in trading, I'm still learning slowly, to be serious your words is among one of the words that I have been guiding me on till this day ,i really appreciate you for that brother
Lol, your always shower me with kind gestures, i appreciate that too. We're aspiring for greatness, I believe that if we put effort our dream will come live. All we got to do, is focus on that aspect we never got right and improve to help us become expert in whatever career we find ourselves.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I haven’t earn anything as yet from working online with platforms ..
You need to find online earning sites that is accustomed to what you like to do and start earning from it. This forum is one of them. Just that you need to be active improve in writing, write some long article to earn something. Remember you must write what someone can read and take derivative from, thanks.

anil02

Verified member
That's true, had it been one saved a lot during the normal times. This unprecedented time of covid19 wouldn't affect such person badly. At least he or she will be financial stable and stay indoors, ordering things online. But remember not everyone made reasonable amount of money during normal time. That's why things turned more bad for them.
I am agree with that all peoples have not good earning during normal period, in emergency they face more problems. They are depends of aid from government and another NGO. But I am of opinion that all people must save as per their capacity

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am agree with that all peoples have not good earning during normal period, in emergency they face more problems. They are depends of aid from government and another NGO. But I am of opinion that all people must save as per their capacity
Yes, i agree with you dear. If people gonna save per their ability it will really go a long way for future emergency funds. Like sustaining themselves their this kind weird covid19 time in the future. Cos more natural disasters will still affect us, I'm not praying for that. But that's the fate of mankind. So the better we save now for such unexpected will go a long way.

anil02

Verified member
Yes, i agree with you dear. If people gonna save per their ability it will really go a long way for future emergency funds. Like sustaining themselves their this kind weird covid19 time in the future. Cos more natural disasters will still affect us, I'm not praying for that. But that's the fate of mankind. So the better we save now for such unexpected will go a long way.
Spending whole earning is not Indian culture, Here most of peoples weather they have good earning of poor earning like to save some amount for future expenses. In India home maker females are too much perfect in saving money. We must be thrifty but never stingy

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Spending whole earning is not Indian culture, Here most of peoples weather they have good earning of poor earning like to save some amount for future expenses. In India home maker females are too much perfect in saving money. We must be thrifty but never stingy
You're right, we shouldn't over spend nor be stingy. I don't spend money anyhow because those i spend money anyhow for, can't note how i spend before when the money isn't there. Instead they'll judge me with my present day condition when things aren't working well for me. The best is to be relatively stinger, and save those funds, because their is future.

Sprite1950

I don't really have a plan on what I spend my earnings on. Most of it goes into my paypal account and anything I need I will buy from the earnings I have made. For me it is just a little extra pocket money, I could manage without it but it's nice to have a hobby that makes money instead of draining my account which many hobbies do.

Haypril

I haven't earned much from participating in online business or platforms. But am certain my first earning will definitely go into investment. I might probably invest it in Crypto currencies with the mind set of setting a long term investment. However, am open to suggestions and opinions on what Crypto currencies that will yield income in long run.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I haven't earned much from participating in online business or platforms. But am certain my first earning will definitely go into investment. I might probably invest it in Crypto currencies with the mind set of setting a long term investment. However, am open to suggestions and opinions on what Crypto currencies that will yield income in long run.
Is good that you hold Cryptocurrency on a high demand at the moment. Investing under it for the long time will bring lots of profit to you. It is best you invest and never tamper with your coins for some tine, it will grow higher. When investing consider investing on, BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC, DOT, ADA etc. They all have potentials ahead of them to rise.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though my online earning is not that much now . But by the time I get more I will like to invest it in agro business.
Agric produce is my main target to invest my earning on because its very viable and profitable.
There are some thing like bean and maize that when you buy them at a cheaper rate now when its come to two to three month you are going to sell them at higher price and make gain.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Though my online earning is not that much now . But by the time I get more I will like to invest it in agro business.
Agric produce is my main target to invest my earning on because its very viable and profitable.
There are some thing like bean and maize that when you buy them at a cheaper rate now when its come to two to three month you are going to sell them at higher price and make gain.
Okay, it is good that you are planning to run an agro farming in order to grow your money higher. Here in my country, agriculture its the uptrend all the time, it has sustained us a lot, without it, I don't think we'll be anywhere near surviving on earth. Thanks to agriculture for being around, venturing into it will being you good profit too.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I spend money mostly on crypto currency. I invest on coins that will yield more in the future and it has been really helping. I also pay my bills from it. The funny thing is that it might seems small but do you know that this monies quickly adds up if you are ready to work hard at it

marcusfe

Most of my online earning are spent on data subscription and most to settle my daily expenses. I so wish I turn my internet business into a stable source of income where I will have a consistent income every time. If my internet business is able to pay my bills and settle some of my offline expenses, I think I would have loved to stick to it without looking elsewhere for another greener pastures.

anil02

Verified member
I have not any personal exp. I am non smoker and not drinker. I am not going any where and spending whole day at home so I have not any transportation exp. I am getting online earning in three way, first in bank, second e-vouchers and third is Paytm wallet. Most of earning I spending on my family members.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I need most of my online income from get paid to post websites. Though I have a Blog but I'm not putting a lot of focus on it.

Most of the money I made from get paid to post website are nothing to write home about but they are still better than doing nothing.

Most of the money I earned from get paid to post websites are channel into another business I am planning to do. I used most of the money I made from gets paid to post website to register domain names which I am going to flip for a bigger profit.

Profwriter

For someone whose only dependence is on income from online earnings, he or she will definitely spend the money earned on the basic necessities of life such as food, housing, and shelter but the one who has a business offline may make some savings or do some investment form the money earned.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I spend them on myself... I pamper myself with shawarma, grilled chicken and yogurt... I buy data and keep some money incase of emergency... It's my money and the money can not build a house as of now so this is what I have to do because the money is mine and my parents don't bother me for anything.