WHERE DO YOU POST YOUR AFFILIATE LINKS FOR FREE TO GET TRAFFIC

Kwess

Affiliate marketing is one of the trending online business as far as making money online is concern. People get rich easily when done in the right way
In other to succeed in affiliate marketing, one need to promote affiliate links to get more traffic to the site.

Many people always ask me how they can promote their links for free to get more traffic to their affiliate links. I personally use Herculist to send my links to 1000 people for free every day and I also post my links for free on a site called Thefreeadforum and Trendri here is also a fantastic place to post your affiliate links.

So brethren, which website can we also post our links for free? As I always say, we are like one family here on this platform and we are here to help one another.
There are new member who are trying affiliate marketing and maybe they might not have money to buy google ad, facebook ad and others but at least they can earn something for living through you help and the way of life will be free and beautiful.

"Sharing is caring"

Solution
I was posted my affiliate link yesterday on Herculist but today I cant post link.
Why whats wrong? Herculist doesn't work in that way, on herculist, you can post your links at any time.
Is just that you can never post twice a day but for the next day you can still post any link. Then you have to check your account maybe there is something wrong with your account.
U

unclesam

Affiliate marketing is one of the trending online business as far as making money online is concern. People get rich easily when done in the right way
In other to succeed in affiliate marketing, one need to promote affiliate links to get more traffic to the site.

Many people always ask me how they can promote their links for free to get more traffic to their affiliate links. I personally use Herculist to send my links to 1000 people for free every day and I also post my links for free on a site called Thefreeadforum and Trendri here is also a fantastic place to post your affiliate links.

So brethren, which website can we also post our links for free? As I always say, we are like one family here on this platform and we are here to help one another.
There are new member who are trying affiliate marketing and maybe they might not have money to buy google ad, facebook ad and others but at least they can earn something for living through you help and the way of life will be free and beautiful.

"Sharing is caring"
Please how do I post my links on Herculist.

Kwess

Please how do I post my links on Herculist.
Herculist is a website that allow you to post you link for free.
The link is then send to 1000 people just by one click.
All you have to do is go to the website and sign up for free then confirm from your email account to make your herculist account active.
Go to ad mailer which is located at the top and click on it.
Post your affiliate link under Regular Mailer and boom! you link will reach 1000 people as simple as that.
Join Herculist here for free

Kwess

I was posted my affiliate link yesterday on Herculist but today I cant post link.
Why whats wrong? Herculist doesn't work in that way, on herculist, you can post your links at any time.
Is just that you can never post twice a day but for the next day you can still post any link. Then you have to check your account maybe there is something wrong with your account.

Solution

Irina Bodan

• DeviantArt. LeadBit’s CPA network experts shared a tip for using such a source. This is a site where designers publish their work. As an option, you can also publish graphic content there, leaving links in the description or in the comments. For example, you can promote product offers (products for artists), software for designers, courses for designers.
  • Ameba. A social network popular in Japan. Here you can blog, play games.
  • Copainsdavant. A major social network in France, the third most visited in this geo after Facebook and YouTube. The French are looking for classmates here.
  • Irc Galleria. A social network popular in Finland. Similar to Mamba and Odnoklassniki.
  • Nasza Klasa. Polish social network for classmates, with the ability to run paid targeting ads.
  • Nexopia. The social network, similar to forums, is popular in Canada.
  • Plurk. A social network in Taiwan, for exchanging short messages.
  • Skyrock. French social network.
  • WeChat. A popular social network with shopping and messaging in China. There is an English version.
  • Wer-kennt-wen. German social network with traffic from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
  • Zing. A social network in Vietnam that is read more often than Facebook.
In addition, you will need a reliable marketing tool like adspower to help you with accounting for multiple platforms.

gccwebhosting

There are many places you can post your affiliate links for free to get traffic, including:
Social media platforms: You can share your affiliate links on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Just make sure you follow the platform's guidelines and don't spam your followers.
Niche forums and communities: Look for online forums and communities related to your niche and share your affiliate links in a helpful and informative way.
Blog comments: Leave helpful comments on relevant blog posts and include your affiliate link if it's relevant to the discussion.
YouTube: Create videos that include your affiliate links and post them on YouTube. Make sure to provide valuable content and not just a sales pitch.
Free classified ads websites: There are many free classified ad websites where you can post your affiliate links, such as Craigslist, Gumtree, and Kijiji.

Jake1972

There are various free sites where you can post your affiliate links. You can post your affiliate links on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, on blogs, forums and discussion boards, in comment sections, and in email signatures. You can also use influencer marketing to get your affiliate links out to a larger audience. Additionally, other popular sites like Reddit, Quora, and YouTube can be used to post your affiliate links to generate traffic.

eyong modest

On trendri, it is said you can only link to your post after 10 post. Now my question is, how do you know that you have up to 10 post? And the replies you post on people's threads are they also considered as your post or you will have to make your own threads and post them then answer it before it will be considered as your post? Where you see message is it the post or what?

Rebecca83

On trendri, it is said you can only link to your post after 10 post. Now my question is, how do you know that you have up to 10 post? And the replies you post on people's threads are they also considered as your post or you will have to make your own threads and post them then answer it before it will be considered as your post? Where you see message is it the post or what?
On some forums, you have to be a member for over 1year before you are allowed to post an outside link