When will Elon Musk stop bringing down the price of BTC with his comments?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin slide after a cryptic tweet from Elon Musk hinting at a potential split with the largest cryptocurrency, the latest post from the billionaire to buffet the token’s price.

The coin dropped as much as 2.8% and was trading at about $37,850 as of 9:20 a.m. The decline dented a stabilization in the largest virtual currency and the crypto sector in general this week after a rout in May.

In his latest tweet, Musk wrote “#Bitcoin” with a broken heart emoji.

The tycoon has roiled Bitcoin prices with his social media messages, including a decision to suspend payments using the token to Tesla Inc. over environmental concerns.

When will Elon Musk stop his negative comments on the bitcoin, why does it seems as if he is happy things are going down. Because ever since he started postinf this negative comments things began to crash in the system.

What's your take?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, this question looks weird bit its wise to be here, don't mind my comments thou. Elon must tantrum is tantalising on BTC price, even crypto in general. He's part of the reason why the price of coins in the market is falling. He seems to influence people even the investors to flip their coins up and withdraw a little bit from investing on BTC. He's simply making his own dogecoin to gain value and get to a very high level on price and in marketcap.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Laughs, this question looks weird bit its wise to be here, don't mind my comments thou. Elon must tantrum is tantalising on BTC price, even crypto in general. He's part of the reason why the price of coins in the market is falling. He seems to influence people even the investors to flip their coins up and withdraw a little bit from investing on BTC. He's simply making his own dogecoin to gain value and get to a very high level on price and in marketcap.
My brother you are indeed seeing it from the same perspective with me, am sick and tired of the way he is dragging down the value of the coin and Market in general. The market is just struggling to have a come back but he keeps coming up with comment that will discourage people from investing in bitcoin, of which he has made a fortune from it. I want to believe he has withdrawn his asset from bitcoin that is why he wants to bring down the whole house, after all the market was doing well before he joined. Let him leave quietly not everyone is interested in dogecoin for Christ sake. We all respect him because he claims to have $1.5billion in the system, and nothing more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My brother you are indeed seeing it from the same perspective with me, am sick and tired of the way he is dragging down the value of the coin and Market in general. The market is just struggling to have a come back but he keeps coming up with comment that will discourage people from investing in bitcoin, of which he has made a fortune from it. I want to believe he has withdrawn his asset from bitcoin that is why he wants to bring down the whole house, after all the market was doing well before he joined. Let him leave quietly not everyone is interested in dogecoin for Christ sake. We all respect him because he claims to have $1.5billion in the system, and nothing more.
Lol, do you know that Elon musk might be helping the traders as well. For those who trade the bearish run via Futures or On-spot via binance. Some might predict that the coins will continuously fall down to a certain amount in a given time. So as the coins are dropping those traders are gaining. Elon musk knows what he's doing, he wants to make the prices of the top coins to fall, so he'll invest heavily again to earn big from lower investors funds.