When did your online gig kick started??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I want to get everyone's opinion concerning when they started earning cash online. I know their are people here that are still new when it comes to earning meaningfully online. And their are people here too, that earns meaningfully online. Everything depends of the calibre of gigs one does online. Peoples earning techniques are not the same, it differs. Those that earn meaningfully work so hard online with some sort of skill that makes them earning considerably. This global pandemic caused more people joining online income platform since their means of earning is somehow limited. While some saw their offline business go on total halt based on the crowed they attract, the government have to shut it down for safety rules. I started earning online last year, during the early part of covid19.

When did your online earning career started??

chicnthin

I started around 2017 or 2018. I was inconsistent though, as I constantly taking breaks for a few months over the years, because I have school. Now I can earn online even though I have online classes because I'm staying home.

Most of the activity that I did to earn money online includes writing in forums. I did try to register on freelancing sites but I didn't realize that it requires a certain skills. I was a minor when I started earning online with no one to help me. I'm pretty much proud of myself I thought about earning my own money back then.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I want to get everyone's opinion concerning when they started earning cash online. I know their are people here that are still new when it comes to earning meaningfully online. And their are people here too, that earns meaningfully online. Everything depends of the calibre of gigs one does online. Peoples earning techniques are not the same, it differs. Those that earn meaningfully work so hard online with some sort of skill that makes them earning considerably. This global pandemic caused more people joining online income platform since their means of earning is somehow limited. While some saw their offline business go on total halt based on the crowed they attract, the government have to shut it down for safety rules. I started earning online last year, during the early part of covid19.

When did your online earning career started??
Yes, I am still a newbie when it comes to making money online. I started online gig November 2020 that is just last year, so I have not really earned a lot online. But since I have discovered some paid to post platforms that pay to interact and share opinions, I think I will be more active online now more than ever. If I calculate the amount I can make of i am active at the end of the month it is worth the effort. Ever since I started online work I have found it to be interesting and different. I have learnt new things which I would not have learnt had it not been for the platforms. So online gigs have been beneficial for me.

Profuk57

I don't know what to say about this topic because Andy hasn't really started and I've been online for anyone trying to make someone please help me in this group member uncomfortable and comfortable making so much please tell me. I really need to make some money online this year

marcusfe

My online gig started in the 2013 when I joined fiverr. Then I was desperately looking for a way to make money online after I've lose some amount of money to scams and unprofitable ventures. I decided to do the search on my own and I was able to come across fiverr which I signed up for editing and proofreading gig. It was like a joke when I saw the first order coming and I quickly did it and delivered. Not long to that time again I got another order alert and on like that. In less than a week I had made about $50. I thought I wouldn't be able to cash out the money but as soon as I requested fo the withdrawal I got my money credited to my account. My first was actually a fun.