Trading Discussion When did you start earning through forex trading?

Skysaint

Verified member
As we all know that forex trading is a very risky and complicated business with a high level of uncertainty. It's fluctuations are so terrible that most people actually do think that making money through these trading platform is very difficult and require alot of effort and commitment to be able to earn from this site.
So I would like to ask when you started earning in forex trading? Was it almost immediately after you started trading in the platform or did it take quite a long time for you to start earning.
Share your views as many people out there are getting more and more interested in the trading. I would want to know how you knew about forex trading and where you researched about it and when you started earning from the site.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think I at the first time I practiced with a demo account at first , then after getting the idea from a demo account before I take the move of opening a real account to earn from forex , although it was hard tho because getting profit from the trade you are executing

Skysaint

Verified member
I think I at the first time I practiced with a demo account at first , then after getting the idea from a demo account before I take the move of opening a real account to earn from forex , although it was hard tho because getting profit from the trade you are executing
Forex trading is a kind of trading business that is complicated and do actually involve alot of risk factors and high degree of uncertainty in most cases. It's only natural that it will eventually take a long time to start earning from the business. Practice and gaining more experience could really prove helpful.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Forex trading is a kind of trading business that is complicated and do actually involve alot of risk factors and high degree of uncertainty in most cases. It's only natural that it will eventually take a long time to start earning from the business. Practice and gaining more experience could really prove helpful.
Forex trading is something that's not just too simple like that I think more of practice is needed, if the person truly wants to carry out the trade sucessfully and make the gains he or she want to make from the trade , there is demo account available for the person to carry out and make more money from the trade

Skysaint

Verified member
Forex trading is something that's not just too simple like that I think more of practice is needed, if the person truly wants to carry out the trade sucessfully and make the gains he or she want to make from the trade , there is demo account available for the person to carry out and make more money from the trade
Well, I don't think making use of demo account will yield you any income in forex. It's basically for practice and a way new beginners learn to explore the trading style to enable them device their own strategy to use where fully into the trading business. I think it's for gaining experience tho

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well, I don't think making use of demo account will yield you any income in forex. It's basically for practice and a way new beginners learn to explore the trading style to enable them device their own strategy to use where fully into the trading business. I think it's for gaining experience tho
Nothing is basically too small tho , , it could be manageable for the person as well , I think lot of people make use of demo account to learn the method of trading and become professional at the end of the day , it's a stepping stone for many newbie who are learning cryptocurrency too I think , also people find new strategy through using it

Skysaint

Verified member
Nothing is basically too small tho , , it could be manageable for the person as well , I think lot of people make use of demo account to learn the method of trading and become professional at the end of the day , it's a stepping stone for many newbie who are learning cryptocurrency too I think , also people find new strategy through using it
Yeah, you're right about that. It is one of the stages a newbie has to pass through before trading live in forex because by making use of a demo account, the person is expected to have a clue of what to expect while trading live in the market although there might still be some difference or fluctuations

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah, you're right about that. It is one of the stages a newbie has to pass through before trading live in forex because by making use of a demo account, the person is expected to have a clue of what to expect while trading live in the market although there might still be some difference or fluctuations
Yeah demo account obviously is part of the learning process a beginner needs to go through , because it would actually reduce the fear in investors that will cause their asset to decrease and enven make them more of professional in that case too I think , despite everything ,it's truly a clue to increase our understanding on the market

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah demo account obviously is part of the learning process a beginner needs to go through , because it would actually reduce the fear in investors that will cause their asset to decrease and enven make them more of professional in that case too I think , despite everything ,it's truly a clue to increase our understanding on the market
It's almost like going to a year now since I started learning about forex trading. I actually got the idea from a friend that told me one can earn massively from it and as a matter of fact become a millionaire through it, but I knew there were more to it. I started learning about the theoritical aspect of the trade for several months as I am still a student and so I can only focus on it only on holidays, and right now I am looking forward to making use of a demo account which is the last and important stage of learning about forex; atleast that's what my mentor told me.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As for me, I never earned any income from forex because I did not really believe in it. The only time I tried it, I ended up losing the money I put in it without being able to explain how it went. I have a friend though, funny story, he has been doing this forex trading thing for like two years now, as a matter of fact, he was the one that introduced me to it that I should give it a try, to cut the story short, one day, he invested in it and he won up to $1500 which he could have withdrawn but my decided to try more and still got to lose the whole money the same day.

Not immediately. It took me 2 years to actually start earning something. Before that, if I earned on one trade then the loss on other trade used to balance it out. I still don’t count myself as an experienced trader. I’m a learner and trying to learn everyday from my experience. Yes! I’m able to earn money now but not enough to pay my bills. Hoping to get better at this game.

Immilash

Not too long I started to earn money on forex but is not that's easy it takes lots of time before I can be able to learn it, I cant say I'm perfect on forex but I can try my possible best to earn something meaningful trading vocation could be just about as troublesome as it might appear toward the start and should not be raced into. Yet, it's more complicated than retail contributing in light of the fact that you should know about economic situations, financial occasions and numerous different elements that can influence a country's cash cost. There are many motivations behind why individuals need to figure out how to exchange Forex and indeed, you can bring in cash with forex!

Forex exchanging is easy to learn and execute. While it might appear so from the get go, forex exchanging is really basic. The beneficial thing about Forex exchanging is that there are a wide range of section and leave methodologies so you can pick the one that suits your danger level, character, and time period. On the off chance that you can excel at perusing value graphs and apply the basic information you have about financial aspects and world occasions to make a forecast in what heading a money will move, you can be effective with forex exchanging. Forex is not that easy but if you know how to trade it very well you can make tons and tons of profits in a single day, the guy that teaches me how to trade forex he earns 3million every single week, just imagine earning that kind of money.