WHen did you buy your first btc?

MarcelH3110

WHen did you buy your first btc? and what is your strategy? HODL? or Trade? thanks!

Most of BTC is online earning I did not use these strategies of HODL or Trade. But a most online wallet provides exchange between various assets like the example of Coinbase where you can exchange your BTC earnings to LTC and process LTC payments due to the reduced cost of the LTC network compared to BTC one.

I was lucky to buy $300 of ETH 5 years ago so I did well from that. I'm always looking for lower priced coins and I'm gonna buy some GPLAY next

Four years ago I bought my first Bitcoin, because a friend told me about it and I wanted to try it myself.
I don't have any particular strategy!

I didn't buy it but got BTCs through payments in my business. Really amazing that I can tell someone that I have cryptos without buying them.

I did not buy all the BTC I have ever received into my Luno and Binance wallet. I am a prolific writer and I get paid almost every week. I used to work for copywriting network during the pandemic in 2020 and it was the best platform until late 2020 that the services are now so poor. Still, I made above $50 worth of Bitcoin in May and I was blessed to write many levels three articles.

Writers of level four and level five can write articles worth $8-9$ and it is the best deal. Copywiting network is the name of the site.

I started getting Bitcoin for free, when I first knew Bitcoin. I used to get it for free from faucets, which I still do now cos any smallest amount of Bitcoin you get now will eventually worth something in the nearest or long future. However, I started buying Bitcoin when I realized it's here to stay and it's not a scam as most people widely thought. I used Luno wallet to purchase my subsequent Bitcoin.

I did not buy all the BTC I have ever received into my Luno and Binance wallet. I am a prolific writer and I get paid almost every week. I used to work for copywriting network during the pandemic in 2020 and it was the best platform until late 2020 that the services are now so poor. Still, I made above $50 worth of Bitcoin in May and I was blessed to write many levels three articles.

Writers of level four and level five can write articles worth $8-9$ and it is the best deal. Copywiting network is the name of the site.
That’s really great, I too accept cryptos for my business through capital wallet and most of the customers prefer to pay in BTCs only.

Well for me I do not really invest in BTC because I don't just see the need for investing in the cryptocurrency because it's already on a very high side ...I will rather invest in smaller cryptocurrency with a good potential that it may be valuable in the future.. cryptocurrency as I understand is always the best if we are investing in the early startup of the project from there we can be able to enjoy the full potential in it... well I believe bitcoins is too high for me to invest while there are other cryptocurrency that is still growing.. please is the website you were using to make money as a writer still functioning ?