What's your daily average earnings in 2022?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love asking this kind of questions to fellow users, seeing others high earnings daily, monthly, motivates me the more to keep pushing further to earn big in the future.

My daily average earnings online is around 5 USD. I am not satisfied to settle with such amount due to high rate of inflation here in my country, that has increased the prices of items that aids better living, to even triple from their previous prices.

Earbing around 20 USD daily can go along way in my life with the current rate of inflation that is affecting my country of residence critically. 20 USD can simply take my overall monthly earnings to 600 USD which can offer me better ends meet. With that amount I can invest in more profitable ventures and grow higher from there. I wouldn't stress myself much now to push myself too far, to earn that, because it wouldn't work out for me overnight. I need to take my time to finish my skill acquisition and start utilizing better strategies with the skill, to improve gradually on making more money online.

Are you earning high at the moment online?
What's your overall daily average earnings online?