Earn Money What is your average daily earnings online

I started working online on a few paid to write webistes and platforms just November/December last year. Initially I stuck to bizindustry.com because it was pretty much the only paid to write website I know where I can earn money for free and I think the payment was good at that time becuse my progress was okay at almost a $2 daily on a slow day for me then. With time, I think around February this year I got to know about tendri and I decided to add it to my source of income, so with tendri my family average was almost $3 daily on a slow day. Then everyone of them reduced their rates and worst still I had school to resume to and school is really demanding and hetic.i had to stop all my online activities even social medias except whatapp where I get school informations and updates. With tome I created time and space for me to write a little and presently I am almost making $1 daily from all webistes with constant work. So my questions are what is your average daily online earnings and what websites do you think I can use to increase my average daily online earnings.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no fixed amount of money I make daily online. This is because I am a cryptocurrency trader and the market is very volatile. Sometimes Imake a whole lot of money and sometimes I do not even make any reasonable amount of money on daily basis. I also make money from paid to post websites such as this one and a few others. It is always good to make use of any website that pays money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't really have a fixed amount these days. My online jobs are done based on my availability. Though there has been a time especially during the pandemic and lockdown when I dedicated all of my time to online earning and I made some little cash on all these websites then