What's your business motivation.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely sad to see that a lot of people do not have a good motivation when it comes to the establishment and also to the operation of a business . The establishment of a business could be easy especially if the individual in question has the requisite capital to do so but the management of a business is definitely what we are talking about and it's absolutely involved more mental knowledge and more physical involvement to be able to manage and operate the business in a more acceptable and respectable way . All these absolutely have to do with the motivation that you have at first before establishing the business . Talking about motivation we totally understand that a person's motivation to word something could definitely be strong and also could definitely be weak and when a person's motivation towards a particular thing is with the person is prone to lose focus in that particular thing more sooner than expected .

Basically what I am trying to say is that our motivation towards the establishment of a business should be of great importance and of great value . we should not establish a business possibly because we see another person establishing a business or possibly someone else challenge us to establish a business but rather we must establish a business possibly because we know the reason why we want to go into business which possibly could be the fact that we want to earn a living and start a life , or maybe they want to be their own boss and fend for themselves .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well , I will not be establishing a business just because I am seeing other people establishing a business but I have to put so many things into consideration when thinking of establishing a business. If all these things are not put into consideration , the possibility of losing in business is very high . Definitely we must know the reason why a business has been established.

It has greater advantage, This will help you know what your client really want and how to apply the most effective management strategy and advertising strategy to have A successful business.

For me I am going into a business because I consider customer satisfaction to be the main priority , when customer satisfaction are met I also earn profit based on the fact that I have been able to satisfy people based on what they need. There are different positive ways of going into business.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
A lot of people do not last long in their business it is possibly due to the fact that they do not have a concrete and reasonable motivation behind their going into business . We all understand that a business absolutely need the full involvement of a particular individual and it is no doubt true that our individual may behave serious in the initial establishment of his or her business but as time goes on He or she can definitely lose interest is possible because the motivation behind his or her going into business and definitely grow cold and possibly would need a good motivation to be reinstated .

If an individual have the motivation of going into business possibly because he or she was being challenged it is obviously saying that such period of men never last long in his or her business because getting challenged is never a good motivation to establish a business of your own but wonder if you establish your business under the ground or under the motivation of becoming your own boss and become your own master , then it is indeed possible that such a business and such a business owner would definitely manage the business in the best possible way for a longer period of time .