What's the best website to make money at home?

DEIDO

Hey guys, making money online has not been easy for me. No matter the site I try I just can't seem to find a legit one. But I still have hope that I'll find a legit money making site, but I need help guys. Anyone pls help me with a legit site so I can earn some extra site.
Thanks in advance.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I really don't think any site can give you the amount of money you need to make. The only thing that gives you enough money is, if you are into online business or affiliate marketing program, that gives commission base on the amount of products you sell. But that doesn't mean you can't still make money anywhere..... You can even start from here on Trendri.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Yes! Trendri, fiverr, YouTube and hiresine can give you some money to settle your bills. The problem of some of these sites even though they are legit could range from, low payment, stressful requirements to get accepted and even get job from clients, you could have location problem and also the problem with the kind of money payment system, might not be available to you. But these sites are so legit, you can earn by making posts and threads on trendri, you can work as a typist, CV writer, translator, transcriber, data entry, content creator and lot more on these sites. All you need is a smartphone or PC , data and the right skills required.

allison001

Verified member
Talking about making money online at home?
There are so many ways to do that.

SURVEYS
Feedback can help companies fine-tune their products, services,and consumer interests, making more money.To gather information, businesses will pay you to answer survey questions.In this way,you can take surveys in your free timeto earn extra money.You can choose website like Swagbucks,Branded Surveys, My points,and LifePoints.They offer paid surveys from various companies.In most cases,money earned is paid through PayPal.
SELL STOCK IMAGES
Have an eye for photography?side hustle your passion and earn passive income for your favorite picture.Post each photo on websites like iStockPhoto,Dreamstime,Shutterstock,and Getty images to earn royalties.Each purchased photo could earn you anywhere from $0.25-0.45.If you post photos frequently,you could earn morr as your online portfolio grows.
BECOME A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
As an online businesses grow,so do their needs for extra help.You could lend your skills to busy-bees online.Tasks could include uploading images to e-commerce sites, scheduling appointments or making phone calls.In most cases,these jobs pay $7-$40 an hour, depending on your skill level.
SELL ITEMS
If you aren't using something in your house, consider selling it.For example couch or household items like that.You cann sell these things using eBay or Amazon.It's also a good way to make money at home.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are where you can make money already Herr Ib trendri. Though making money can not just come at a platters of gold you still need to work hard for it.
There are some other site like Forumcoin ,beermoney, Bizdustry, JIBA etc. You can really make good money if you can work hard in these site u have mentioned before.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The truth is nothing good comes easy, people has formed an opinion that working online is easy and a fast means of making money. This is absolutely not true. Most people get scammed online because they have formed that strong opinion that they will get rich quick and make fast money by working online. One of the safest, surest, most reliable place to work and earn online is Trendri.com. Trendri has been tested, trusted and confirmed so I can make bold my claims that you should work here and earn some decent rewards. And if you are ready to work as a crypto trader then it its okay to work there aswel.

Mellorando

Banned
You don't always have to spend money to make money. If you want to launch a side gig to generate regular part-time income, or if you're looking for some quick extra cash, there are websites that can help you do it. Depending on whether you're looking to earn extra money quickly or build a long-term income stream, each of the following websites below offers unique advantages (and sometimes disadvantages) tailored to different needs and interests. Read on for more information on each site.
1Upwork.com.
2 Fiverr.com.
3 Etsy.com.
4 TaskRabbit.com.
5 Wonder.com.
6 ThredUp.com.
7 Swap.com.
8 Gazelle.com.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hey guys, making money online has not been easy for me. No matter the site I try I just can't seem to find a legit one. But I still have hope that I'll find a legit money making site, but I need help guys. Anyone pls help me with a legit site so I can earn some extra site.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Deido. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Welcome to Trendri. I noticed that you are a new member. :) I fully understand what you mean and I agree with you that making money online is difficult. It has not been easy for me either. Unfortunately, I worked on several fake sites in the past. I wasted precious time and effort and I received no payments in the end. Fortunately, one day I came across Trendri and I registered immediately. Trendri is a legit site and it really pays. I have already received two payments so far. It is the only site that I would recommend to you and to my friends. Earning is easy here.You just create new threads and you reply to the posts of other members here. It is so simple. You can work here and earn some money for sure. If you need extra income, you can combine Trendri with affiliate marketing or with freelancing. Both earning methods are very profitable. Lots of people become affiliate marketers and freelancers today. It depends on the time you have available, on your interests and on your skills. I am sure that you will make the best decision for you. Hope that you will find my post useful and helpful for you.

Saqib Pathan

Thanks in advance.
Hey, DEIDO
Hope you are doing well,
yes I see that earning money is not easy and there are lots of fake YouTube videos and websites which only waste our time and effort,
But I have really found out a website from which you can earn money, not a lot but sure start your first money and it's called picoworkers
Hope this helps you,
Thank You.

Ndulue47

I know a site that u can make plenty of money from with investment as low as 3k

Thanks in advance.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Staying at home,you can some money online using your smartphone or laptop.

1.START A PODCAST
For those that like to chat, start a podcast. Bring on your favorite guests or go solo to talk about subjects important to you. Start by picking out a name, creating a website, and brainstorm your first 10 episodes. Before starting, consider investing in a microphone, stand, and any other electronics needed.

2.GET AN ONLINE INTERNSHIP
Get a head start in your future career and reach out to professionals about online internships. Attend virtual career fairs, contact your college career center, or reach out to your professional network for opportunities.

3.FREELANCE YOUR SKILLS
Have a passion for video editing, creating graphics, writing, or podcasting? Utilize your skills by applying to a freelancing website — add your resume, your hourly rate, and your expertise to get started. Those in need of your skills will reach out to hire you.

4.BECOME A SOCIAL MEDIA MOGUL
If you find yourself scrolling social media more than you should, you may have an eye for social media marketing — a skill many brands hire for. Reach out to local businesses or add social media marketing to your freelancing profile.

Making money online from home is fun,but hardworking is involved.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The only problem is that you are looking for a lot of free opportunities you can make money from the internet , most of them are available but at the same time it may be very difficult for you to make money with them.. the most simplest digital skills you can learn even without having a laptop is writing , everybody has a writing skill but it is just for you to have more knowledge about writing and its strategy, it is something you can learn and master within a period of few months if you are really serious to achieve success, with this you may even be at high chance of making money online.

What I have come to understand is that most online opportunities will only be available for people that are professional..
You wouldn't also like to hire people to work in your platform if they are not really professional on what you want them to do.. that is just a normal phenomenon ,
For you to be able to get the best out from the internet the best thing you have to do is just to get a skill that you have interest to learn , learn it to the best of your ability and monetize it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are plenty of ways to make money on the internet but what matters is what interests you most. There are also several platforms or websites in which you can venture into and make money. If you are interested in freelancing then, Fiverr or upwork and other freelancing platforms is your best bet. One thing you must bear in mind is that there are a whole lot of competition there and if you are not a professional in what you do then you may not really be able to get anything at the end of the day. But if you have a skill then you can really make a whole lot of money provided you know what you're doing. Another thing is that if you are interested in taking online surveys then you can still make money but this is highly dependent on your geographical location. People from tier 1 countries seems to make a whole lot of money on survey platforms than people from tier 2 or 3 countries. Some of the best survey platforms are pinecone research, prolific academic, surveysavvy and so many of them.

If you are interested in making money from paid to post platforms then you are definitely in the right place. This is one of the best paid to post platform I had ever seen.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Personally, I rely on forums to make money online and so I can mention to you some of the best legit ones. They include; forum coin, beermoney forum, Bizdustry and Trendri. These four forums are currently paying at really good rates. You should just read their rules and how much they pay for your work. Then you can utilize them to make as much money as you want. With these forums, you can earn a dollar or more daily for staying consistent and putting in some effort. If you would love to earn more online, you should learn a freelancing skill then advertise yourself widely so as to get clients.

Skysaint

Verified member
Speaking about money making sites, I guess you are looking for where you will earn some extra bucks from because if you really want to earn a good amount of money, then you will have to place a target higher than that.
To earn a reasonable amount of money online, you will need to learn a skill, add value to yourself and spontaneously start earning money by offering your services online. It might not be only through offering digital skill, you might as well go into creating online stores where you sell either physical or digital products or even both.
If you still want sites where you can earn more then here is actually the first place especially if you're a Nigerian as you can make withdrawals directly to your personal bank account without much stress as the forum is a legit one, you could also try out other posting forums out there. They all provide you with the opportunity to earn money just that they have different policy when compared to the ones here. So you could go look for which suits you time schedule and go for it but any day you want to earn a full-time income then you need to do more than just working on paid to post sites.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make money online but I am going to tell you the ones I am familiar with. Most of the things I am going to say in this comment are from my experience.

The one I am going to talk about is affiliate marketing. Some people might disagree that they should not be the first one I'm going to talk about. You can't blame me because this is the first way I make money online.

Affiliate marketing involves promoting other people products online and you earn commission for every sales you are able to generate. you don't really need a website before you start making money as an affiliate marketer.

You simply sign up with an affiliate program of your choice but the most preferable one is clickbank because of their high commission rate. You can earn up to 75% of the sale as a commission.

After you have sign up, you should look for the product that has gravity of 30% and above. These are the products that are converting well.

You can take the affiliate links of any product. Then you go over to SimpleTraffic.co to advertise the link. . You are going to generate sales with this method.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you can secure a place with humanatic, and you master those humanatic top paying task, you'll simply earn better with them. Apart from humanatic, you can simply earn from CPA affiliate marketing program, you simply find the right offer, promote it to the particular region you're asked to deliver searching for a targeted users that will simply make use of the CPA offer. Apart from CPA, you can simply try CPS (Cost Per Sale) affiliate marketing, which is even more income generating than most CPA ( Cost Per Action) offers. All you need is, finding the right place to advertise your offers in order to drive the needed traffic for them. You can simply use social media pages to promote your affiliate marketing orders and use social media Ads to make it reach to audience world-wide, you can make sales at least 1-2 daily, which can help cover up the expenses for advertisement. Their are plenty others to make money from, apart from using affiliate marketing options like, CPA, CPS, CPI etc to make money online. You can simply earn money as a content writer, or simply do graphics designs, video editing/animations, or start up your own YouTube channel, if you have the passion to become an influencer.

Themoneyblogger

Thanks in advance.
You can try Clickworker or other UHRS sites (linked here). You'll definitely make money with UHRS sites.
You can also try Upwork or Fiverr
GoTranscript
Pickoworker
Transcribeme and if you have a PayPal scribie or humanatic