Earn Money Opening a free website is one of the best ways to make money online

Alefe

As I always said, making money online has never been easier than it is now. All the necessary strategies and common sense to make money online. Opening a free website is one of the best ways to make money online, in the sense that many people are looking for ways to make money online for free. This is also one of the ways in which CPA marketing works.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samuel72

Verified member
Yes of course opening a free website can give you licence to start making money online this is because you can start up any online business in that website of yours, you can monetize your website or you can start making adverts or marketing products on the website. But you also need money to start up this business

WegaSilver

Yes, one way to make money online is to have a free website, monetize the website with one of the services available like AdFly or PropellerAds or something similar, drive some traffic to your website. But this is only one time shot for quick bucks and definitely not a long-term online business.

Once you have the free website up and running, you probably want to have a proper and interesting business model to run on through the website and build your solid customer network. Some funds to put on the design and setting the website properly makes a lot more money in the long run.

kitgeri

As I always said, making money online has never been easier than it is now. All the necessary strategies and common sense to make money online. Opening a free website is one of the best ways to make money online, in the sense that many people are looking for ways to make money online for free. This is also one of the ways in which CPA marketing works.
You have a good point! The most important today is to have a website of your own. A better option is to create it for yourself, with paid hosting and a unique domain. A free website... umm, not sure how relevant can you be in front of your own audience.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Having a free website is very good but it is not really reliable but as someone who is just venturing into the internet space you can give it a try. You can use ad services like Adfly and a lot of others to monetize it and the next thing you need to do is to look for ways in which you can drive traffic to it because that is what really matters in the scenario.

Some time ago, I started a free website but I was not able to monetize it because I was not really consistent enough because of my busy schedule. you can use WordPress or blogger to open a free website and start creating reasonable content on them and probably you can be able to gain a lot of experience in blogging.

If you want to open a free website it is also very important you know the disadvantages and one of it is that it is not a long term something because your website can get deleted at any time.

You are probably not the owner of it except you use the paid version. I know someone who started a website and was able to monetize it through Google adsense but it was later deleted unexpectedly.