Which is the best money-making website for 2022?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well and you are having a great time this weekend with your family and friends. Today I would like your opinion about the best money-making website for 2022 you may know.

It is true that most people prefer making money online to making money offline and so do I. I think that the main reason for this preference is that when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss and consequently, without any stress. What's more, you can have flexible working hours, so you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can have free time to do your hobbies or spend more time with your family and friends.

However, you must be very careful if you are seriously interested in working online because most earning sites are fake. Thus, you may waste time, effort and even money working on these sites and not get paid in the end. This is very disappointing and unfair at the same time. So, it is wise to do a very good search for every new earning site you come across, read some reviews about the specific site you are interested in or ask your Trendri friends about it in order to help you with their opinions and ideas figure out whether this site is worth working on or not.

In this respect, I would like your opinion, please, about the best money-making website you may know for 2022. I would appreciate that very much. Looking forward to receiving your useful information, comments and ideas. Thanking you all in advance!

Sikapa

Verified member
I think it will be very difficult to outline or fish out the best money making website that you want to know. Why? Because of the individual differences and how the various websites work. Every money making website has it own way of making money and there some people might prefer A while other might B. I personally don't like making money on survey site but this might also be the good way to earn money to some people.

Some people like freelancing but because I don't have the skills and the ability to work as a freelancer, I will consider freelancing as difficult way to make money online. I hope you are getting what I'm trying to say. Maybe the best website that a person will choose for you will be the difficult way to make money online to you. People are making huge amount of money from clickbank but maybe you will see affiliate marketing as not way way to make money online but that is what a lot of people are into and making huge amount of money. I remember e some affiliate marketing successful guys who see affiliate marketing as the best way to make money online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like the first commentator said, each person will always have their ownr preferred ways of making money. I could remember a person I introduced to this forum, he didn't even work here for a week before he decided to leave the forum claiming that it is too difficult for him to work here.

He later introduced me to work on some website (one forma). To be candid, I only worked there for a day. I wasn't even lucky to have any job on that website before I quitted. Meaning each person will always be going for the best website that suits his interest.

However it will be narrowly done for someone that has skills he's willing to market online. For instance, someone that has the skill of reading chart and graph may only be limited to crypto and forex tradings. Likewise, some with writing skill will always be a blogger or find it easier to make money on some paid to post forums .

This means we cannot choose the best website to make money from except we need to consider the individual differences and some other factors which can stand as barriers to some people. Survey as hate by most people may be another person's choice.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you ask me I think the best anime websites are those freelance website I Man I’m trying to make some turn off and on for oneself I won’t lie I’m not saying that I have tried everything online with the testimonies that I saved from other people that I’ve done it I can surely tell you that it is legit and it’s really pays well when it comes to making money with these sites I would have said I should mention some of them but I don’t wanna sound like I amTrying to please add factors names for them on this platform which might seem offensive to the admin of this website.
As far as I’m concerned anyone in this forum is interested in getting some actual legit site as it was that mentioned by the poster I would suggest that such person should make use of the search engines like Google, Wikipedia I am quite certain that these are such tools will be helpful in terms of finding whatever he or she wants to know about the websites to make money online. Well I will say one shouldn’t put in so much energy and time in such ways to make money because it is not reliable

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Currently, I'm enjoying my writing gigs, that wouldn't be said for everyone. I love writing, I enjoy doing P2P trading as well. I love graphic design and web design, but I'm not earning from any of the two. I am enjoying writing and trading cryptocurrencies. That's the two I'm benefiting at the moment, so, they're the best for me. Not that I'm earning much, but the pennies are worth it for me, gradually I'm saving it to expand my P2P dream, fund other of my businesses online which are on my dreams. I know at times too, writing is very much demanding, if you aren't patient you may lose interest to write for rewards. And it requires research work especially when you're generating a blog posts for an employer, or making a long content, you need to make proper research to be very sure of what you're writing. Such can be stressful, because you'll go from site to site trying to compare the information you got from each other and fixing it on your own understanding in order to stay off plagiarism. Most important thing is the uniqueness of the words you will be using for your contents, such will attract readers, and even your employer will be impress when your content is unique.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The best money-making websites for 2022 are Fiverr, Upwork, 99Designs, SEOClerks, etc. You might have noticed that I have listed freelance websites as the best money-making websites for this year. On Fiverr you can sell any kind of skill from voiceovers to designing, editing, writing, etc. On Upwork, you can find any kind of jobs from writing ebooks to writing sales pitches, from designing a simple website to building an ecommerce site, or even simple jobs like data entry, resume writing, etc. 99Designs is mostly reserved for designers, if you are a graphic designer or web designer, 99Designs has plenty of works. SEOClerks is mainly about finding SEO related works, however, you can find other works like writing, logo design etc on this platform. In my experience, freelance sites are the best sites to make money. However, in order to work and make money on these sites, you need skills, for example, if you want to work and ern as a graphic designer, you need skills with photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw, etc. In order to work as a video editor, you need skills with Adobe Premere. If you cannot use freelance sites because you don't have skills, try acquiring skills first.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Since this year I have ventured into some platforms but not as much as last year because last year I ventured into a lot of platforms ranging from betting platforms to paid to post platforms, cryptocurrency trading platforms and so many of them. I was able to make a lot of money last year because I had a lot of chance to work on several platforms but this year I have actually narrowed it down to very few of them that pays me highest amount of money.

Currently trading cryptocurrency seems to be the most profitable for me but the recent bear market has been a very big stumbling block but there are still ways in which you can capitalise to make something for yourself if you are really very good in cryptocurrency. I enjoy working on paid to post platforms because it is one of the surest ways in which you can make money on daily basis and there is no risks involved at all provided you are giving the website a very good value.

Beermoneyforum is one of the platforms I have worked since this year and it has really been smooth and very good. this particular platform has also been very good and I have made some good amount of money from it. There is also an app called Toloka yandex in which you can make money from.