What would you sell to make money?

Sprite1950

Delphine a British 19 year old social media star has made a fortune from selling her own bath water. She was originally mocked and told it would never take off by her friends but surprisingly it has made her a lot of money. Of course there is no accounting for what people will buy, some pay for feet pics or used socks and other clothing .. but what would you sell to make money?

I'm pretty sure her cute elfin like looks have helped her along the way. You can bet that no one would want to buy mine but what would you sell to make money?

Last edited:

Sanmight

It depends on the demographic location and peculiarity of the place you find yourself. Researching and thinking about an accepted product that solves a particular problem for people and they are willing to pay for it.

The list is endless, ranging from both online and offline platforms where you can choose to render the needed service. But I will personally advice for selling a product that even when you are away doing other things, notwithstanding, your products are being sold on.

Olajidey

It depends on what is in demand, there are many things to sell if there is available market for it, the first is the beautiful ocean view, people love to see ocean view with a nice background, i can also sell my drawing, I love drawing when I was young but there is no encouragement beside schoolwork did not give enough time for it, so if I see who need drawing I will go dust my instrument and give the best drawing. so I can also sell my drawing too.

Cryptoon

Nice post @Sprite1950. It all depends on the market. And with market I mean what people desire most and would most likely buy at that particular time. That's what would determine what I'd sell to them (if I had it anyway) But frankly I'd sell photos of my environment. The country I live in is Uganda, also called the "Pearl of Africa" due to its beautiful environment and weather.

The Kabale hills and mountain gorillas would also encourage more tourists to come and see firsthand.
I'd also sell my skills in proofreading English documents on sites like Upwork, etc.

YuliandaRhee

You easly can sell a graphic design on fiverr, the best thing is you can actually make a graphic design on a free website, you just have to customizing any kind of icon and turn it into a worth full graphic design so you can sold those online!.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: