Produced by yourself and sell to make money

ENZO5

Verified member
Becoming a producer in any business can be a profitable because you manage and control all your source of income alone.

I can remember when I was an helper in paint producing factory, though I wasn't the one buying all the required chemical for paint production but I was able to estimate the amount spend in buying the required chemicals.

Producing things by yourself can often be less expensive than buying them from a store or hiring someone else to make them for you. By doing it yourself, you can avoid the markups that come with retail or labor costs.
Producing things by yourself can be an opportunity to learn new skills and develop existing ones.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Producing things in order to make money is actually a very lucrative way to maximize profit. There are a lot of people who are into the business of production and if they do it the right way they will probably make a lot of profit from it.

I have come across someone who makes perfumes and he sells it by himself to make a lot of money. Some of them use the internet space to advertise and the demand for it is always very high.

You just need to know how to advertise very well using different social media platforms and the offline space in order to be able to maximize profit for yourself.

Ganibade

Verified member
Producing things in order to make money is actually a very lucrative way to maximize profit. There are a lot of people who are into the business of production and if they do it the right way they will probably make a lot of profit from it.

I have come across someone who makes perfumes and he sells it by himself to make a lot of money. Some of them use the internet space to advertise and the demand for it is always very high.

You just need to know how to advertise very well using different social media platforms and the offline space in order to be able to maximize profit for yourself.
There are an increasing number of people looking for online income opportunities because so many people are currently experiencing serious financial challenges. Is it truly that simple to earn money online and if so, what strategies can you employ to make it happen?

To address the first question, it is still quite simple to make money online , but it is no longer as simple as it once was due to the increased level of competition. Even many of the smaller niches are crowded with marketers looking to make some additional cash. Not only are all the large niche markets as competitive as ever.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Being a producer in any business may be a lucrative endeavor since you have the opportunity to manage and control all areas of your revenue. You appear to have some knowledge in the paint manufacturing sector and were able to estimate the costs of the essential chemicals for manufacture. If you were to establish your own paint production company, this expertise would undoubtedly be a useful asset.

You make an excellent point in pointing out that making things yourself may frequently be less expensive than buying them from a shop or getting someone else to produce them for you. This is especially true if you possess the essential abilities and expertise to efficiently and successfully manufacture the product. Also, doing things yourself might be costly.