What would you sell to make money?

Sprite1950

Delphine a British 19 year old social media star has made a fortune from selling her own bath water. She was originally mocked and told it would never take off by her friends but surprisingly it has made her a lot of money. Of course there is no accounting for what people will buy, some pay for feet pics or used socks and other clothing .. but what would you sell to make money?

I'm pretty sure her cute elfin like looks have helped her along the way. You can bet that no one would want to buy mine but what would you sell to make money?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27583

Delphine a British 19 year old social media star has made a fortune from selling her own bath water. She was originally mocked and told it would never take off by her friends but surprisingly it has made her a lot of money. Of course there is no accounting for what people will buy, some pay for feet pics or used socks and other clothing .. but what would you sell to make money?

I'm pretty sure her cute elfin like looks have helped her along the way. You can bet that no one would want to buy mine but what would you sell to make money?

There is nothing I can't sell when it comes to making of money,because without money what is the essence of being alive! So as I am consine nothing I repeat nothing I can't sell so as far and going to be making money from it ..and now I was actually searching through the Internet to see or get a site that could buy or need blood because as I am right now I eat fresh foods and I always keep my self from any job that could be consuming my blood anyhow I don't want.. Do if anyone could suggest or give me a site or platform where they deal with the buying of blood,please don't hesitate to send me a direct message or you quote me here..

Hina

Many people enjoy arts and crafts but never take that extra step to make them available for sale. If you’re crafty and have the time and space to make your craft items in larger quantities, there are a variety of items you can create to sell for extra money from home. In fact, with a little planning, you can build a complete home business using your own creative skills.

IamDozzy

I would sell what is in high demand to make money. If I was in the position to sell last year during the Covid-19 pandemic, I would sell facemasks and sanitizer because that was what was in high demand as at last year. If it were possible I would have sold ventilators because demand for it was very high last year. Every country wanted ventilators to treat those infected with Covid-19. For one to consider what to sell, he/she must know the laws of demand and supply. With the knowledge of that, you are good to go.

D

Deleted member 28873

you could literally sell anything to make money on so by selling things to make money is kind of your business.what can i sell to make money though question am an admirer of tech products that what I like and enjoy doing so by getting some tech products and start selling it turns it to my business.the girl Bella dephine been referred to know she is beautiful and popular and has a large fan base,she already has the audience so by selling them the bath water is her product.

Ekuvero

It depends on the commodity which is in high demand in your geographical location especially when the commodity is scarce.though you would definitely convince a lot of people to purchase some few stocks from you with a little discount.
With the Internet you could make massive sales with the use of Facebook ads and affiliate marketers people who aren't in your geographical location would still contact you to purchase from you giving room for more sales outside your geographical location

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
One of the fastest ways to make money online is by selling things. I am shocked by this your story of a girl selling her bathwater in order to make money. I mean who the hell by his her bathwater and what are they using it for?. Anyway that's by the way. There are many things you can sale online to make money, some of these things are clothes, shoes, wristwatch, infact anything can be sold online. You can also sale your skills to make money online.
The girl in question, Belle Delphine is now so popular that there is even a Wikipedia page on her. She is described as "GamerGirl Bath Water" in that page, perhaps she is more popular of being bathing and made admirers of her bath related materials, including the water she bathed with. She have fans for her stunts, not everyone is able to sell bath water.

BuchiBankz

I do sell shoes and Pam both online and off line though it hasn't been easy trying to convince people about your product that's just the challenges but all the same it's a good business for me per say

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the fastest ways to make money online is by selling things. I am shocked by this your story of a girl selling her bathwater in order to make money. I mean who the hell by his her bathwater and what are they using it for?. Anyway that's by the way. There are many things you can sale online to make money, some of these things are clothes, shoes, wristwatch, infact anything can be sold online. You can also sale your skills to make money online.

Maks25

well I'll say it depends on where you are and what people need in your area because where I am now just like in the post water is a very scarce commodity so if you are lucky enough to get a good treatable drinkable water you can easily sell that and make a whole lot of money. so if I want to sell something now I will sell water

Snazzy001

There arev different means to make money if only one is a ble to calm down and be sure of what he or she is doing.one could actually make money from making or designing portraits for people who value them.we humans attch value to things and make them expensive and i bet you, alot of attention has been given to this very sector

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Don't worry, I still buy your used cryptocurrency.
There is no dearth of fools in the world, there have been many such stories in the past, like Britney Spear's eaten chewing gum, a female news anchor's half-eaten banana, etc. Most of it is sold by women and purchased by men. I do not know what this foolishness will do to him? These things are neither consumable, nor tradeable, nor adorable, nor do they exist that can be stored. I remember a boy sold his dancing videos by claiming to be a girl, only buyers were at loss.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
For me I will like to start selling farm produce to make money.
Selling Farm produce is very lucrative business since is a popular and its essential commodity. Everybody will always ask for farm produce example during this Lockdown period of COVID-19 many non-govermental organisation NGO will always look for where they will be buying farm produce to donate to the less privilege one so if one has connection with them then you will make your cool money at the right time.

Ub40

There are so many things one can sell to make money online. Some of them are;
1. Selling your knowledge: for instance, if you are a math whiz, a tech guru, or even know a foreign language, you can cash in on your knowledge. Site like skill share allows you to create online courses for free. And when people enroll in your class you will earn a percentage of the sale.
2. You can sell your Art: if you love to paint or draw, you can sell your Art online on a site like artpal or artfinder. ArtPal accepts paintings, prints, photographs, sculptures, handmade jewelry, crafts, and you can sign up for free.
Just do more research to discover more items to sell online to make money. Good luck

Noor Fatima

I think so selling of houses means we have to buy a property and then make it and sell with a lot of profit it will be best selling ever .It is very good business now a days not only my country but in all the world .Because people in these days don't take pain of taking a house then building but they do that to purchase a already build house and if we can't make this type of selling then at the time of need we can sell our laptops ,mobile or anyotger thing which can meet our need

Kennysplash

Verified member

Selling products is also a nice business, but it depends on what is sourced for by the masses. Not everyone can be like Delphine, most times you have to choose something reasonable. As for me I can open a stall and sell different kinds of fruits. I will make sure I sell as many kinds as possible and also try to fill the store. Everyone likes fruits and if you choose the right location you are in for a profitable business. Even the ones that are scarce like pears and grapes, I will try to get them all.

Akinwumi wale

Personally I have a lot of things I can sell to make money I have personal belongings I can sell to make money and start something meaningful I have a system that I can sell a laptop I mean then I have phone I can sell to make money and use it to start up something meaningful, I also have a stereo system in my room that can be also sold to make money, the stereo system is so important because it can't bring me money but if sold,i can make money from the sake and use it start up a business that will bring more money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Are you for real, she sold her bath water to make a fortune. Oh well such is life. Why would she be mocked because this is what people are good at. They only know how to discourage one from their dreams or ideas. I'm always looking out for a unique idea that will give me that money imooking out for. I don't know but I'm alawsys thinking about selling African things that people can order and I transport to them whenever they are. I'm still looking for a logistic company that will do a good job

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I was able to see review about how people make money from sales of domain names, and I am really interested in making money through this means, even though it requires a whole lot of training and reading before you fully understand the basics and succeed, but gradually, I am moving and I believe that soon I would be able to make it big from this business venture. It requires patience though, because sales do not usually come fast.

On my personal belongings, I believe I would be able to raise enough money if I decide to sell off some of my old clothes that I am not using, though I want to donate them. But if I sell them, I would make much money.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, selling is another nice way to earn. There are some sort of things that you can sell and earn. Like, I came across a site called BookScouter where you can sell your old books and earn money. This site was very good as many people love to read books and when they read they don't find it worthy to sell it to the vendor who purchases those books in terms of weight it has.

But, this site will pay you the money under certain conditions. Also, there are some sites which will pay you a huge amount if you have a plot of land with you.