What would you do with $1,000,000

springtech

Preparation, they say is the mother of good performance. A lot of people do not prepare for opportunities, hence when they finally get the opportunity on the platter of gold, they mess it up big time. I have seen people fall from Grace to grass, i have seen some wealthy people become poor after a while. I have also see some poor people rise above poverty and became wealthy.
I have see some people occupy good position but eventually lost it, perhaps they were not prepared for it.

So permit me to ask, if you have access to as much as $1,000,000, what would you do with such an amount.
Who knows, nature is listening to grant your wishes.

As for me, my to do includes:
1. An agricultural empire - a whole agric value chain
2. Real estates - land, houses, estates
3. Start a crypto exchange
4. Storage - grains, oil etc
5. Private warehouse rentals
6. Logistics

What about you?

Victor001

Well if I begin to phantom all the plans I will have for this figure of money, I will fall sick.but on a lighter note I will fix my eyes on assets and less on liabilities. Assets such as landed properties,estates, importation and exportation business,having shares in oil companies, running investment in fishing business,not forgetting delivery business.liabilities like cars and personal accessories cause I'm a fun type.

marcusfe

If i have access to such amount of money, I all turn the world upsidedown with business. There are many business ideas lurking in my brains that need financial aid to execute. Getting that kind of money, I will crest just five streams of business and ensure as much as possible that the businesses are well established.

Maphalle

That's a lot of money when it come to our African countries. A lot I can do including...
1. Investing in businesses in creating job opportunities.
2. Investing in property in different locations and countries more especially in African countries.
3. Build institutions luke a school, a medical centre and a rehabilitation centre for addicted people.

Queentener

If I have the opportunity to have this huge amount of money I'm leaving the country that's just it, recently I was reading about Canada and I discovered that if you invest a certain amount of money over there you have the right to live there. Bro I will invest the money, I will not invest the whole $1000000 there, but I'll invest like half there. Move and start my life, as I'm typing right now I'm imagining it, it's going to be beautiful and the rest I'll invest in real estate in Nigeria. so if I'm opportune to have $1000000 leaving the country is the best option for me.

Daykas

That is a huge question, but I won't lie to you,if I can have access to this kind of funds personally I will become one the richest in the world after 2-3yrs of accessing that kind of funds.
My whole brain has a larger part for business and investment ideals. Ideal that even with #50million it can't fail talkless of the huge amount

Haypril

Wow, it is easy to dream of such money but in reality, you have to work your ass off to have such amount of money in your possession considering the situation of my country. Nevertheless, if I have such amount in my position, I will invest more in real estate and set up a business that would pay off even when I take my cup of tea with remote control in my other hand.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have many thing to do in mind,I have already prepare for many thing that I can use money for.
When I get this type of money I will first go in to Agriculture purely. I will buy some machine that I will be using and start.
I will also invest in to poultry and make it big.
Likewise I will invest in fish farming and also buy many land so that I can resale in future

Timison

On the off chance that I approach such measure of cash, I all turn the world upsidedown with business. There are numerous business thoughts hiding in my cerebrums that need monetary guide to execute. Getting that sort of cash, I will peak only five surges of business and guarantee however much as could reasonably be expected that the organizations are grounded.

eojo2401

If such money comes to my custody, I will join politics straight. I will invest half of it in politics and am sure I will get times ten of it as soon as I have access to public accounts. The remaining amount will be used for both online and offline investments such as cryptocurrency, affiliated Marketing, blogging and landed property.

greatguy1

Preparation, they say is the mother of good performance. A lot of people do not prepare for opportunities, hence when they finally get the opportunity on the platter of gold, they mess it up big time. I have seen people fall from Grace to grass, i have seen some wealthy people become poor after a while. I have also see some poor people rise above poverty and became wealthy.
I have see some people occupy good position but eventually lost it, perhaps they were not prepared for it.

So permit me to ask, if you have access to as much as $1,000,000, what would you do with such an amount.
Who knows, nature is listening to grant your wishes.

As for me, my to do includes:
1. An agricultural empire - a whole agric value chain
2. Real estates - land, houses, estates
3. Start a crypto exchange
4. Storage - grains, oil etc
5. Private warehouse rentals
6. Logistics

What about you?
I'm buying treasury bills at above 10% per annum and then the 100k+ is mine to use for investment and expenditure. The money market is better utilized there as capital is guaranteed there with fixed percent. Most portfolio investors better fixed their asset here than go for the risky ones like Capital Market

Shigobad2020

One million US dollar is a whole lot of money , if you decided to feel relax , travel around the world and enjoy your money, your third generations will still meet the money but its better just to invest some part like 20% into buying and selling crypto currency, while I will invest another 20% into big time agriculture.

Adetayo100

1 million dollars is a lot of money even in this bad economy, i guess there are so many things to do with such a huge amount of money right now, you can acquire acres of land and start large scale farming on it, you can also dive into real estate and build some properties for rentals or for outright sales. You can start a software company, there are so many things you could do with such money.