What would be the future of cryptocurrency

Khezo

The emergence of Bitcoin has sparked a debate about its future and that of other cryptocurrencies. Despite Bitcoin’s recent issues, its success since its 2009 launch has inspired the creation of alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Ripple and MintChip. In these experiences the speculative motive seems to be preailing. However, recently, digital social currencies' experiments are diffusing, by starting from the Bicoin protocol.
What will be the future of cryptocurrencies? Will Bitcoin lose its value completely? What are the most important factors to understand the future of cryptocurrencies?

Syldan

Some economic analysts predict a big change in crypto is forthcoming as institutional money enters the market. Moreover, there is the possibility that crypto will be floated on the Nasdaq, which would further add credibility to blockchain and its uses as an alternative to conventional currencies.

Georgeadawara

The future crypto currency I think that of Tron and ripple are the currency that very same will top the world currency today Bitcoin has taken place of all the crypto currency most of the people today has taken the Bitcoin over all. Ripple is rising letle by little as time goes on very soon it will be the best currency and so with the tron, Tron will grow beyond our expectation.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are over thousands of cryptocurrencies currently and of course many of these cryptocurrencies invaluable and some are still growing in value. Cryptocurrency has really caught the eye of many people and of course people have adopted it as mode of payment and receiving payment in the sense that it is decentralized. I will really say that cryptocurrency we will take over the financial sector of the world in the nearest future.

Hena101

Looking at how cryptocurrency is trending now a day the future of crypto currency is bright. Just look at how bitcoin a lone make people millionaire in a very shot time. Look also at how the price of other crypto currency keep appreciating this days like those of Trons, Doge coin and their like. Look also how people begin to invest and trade crypto currency just anything about it is just bright.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There would be a time when the fame of cryptocurrencies would go wide like a wide fire. Every nook and cranny of the world will be talking about cryptocurrencies. And the fiat money will have the option of either bowing for cryptocurrencies or allowing it to run side by side with it. This is because big people are continuing investing in cryptocurrency.

Kabak95

Cryptocurrencies has limitless potential though it poses security risk.
Bitcoin has been the king of cryptocurrencies since the beginning. Cryptocurrency has become very attractive to people.

Teatea

Cryptocurrency has great prospects and bitcoin is not going to lose it value atleast not anytime soon. Bitcoin opened people's eyes to the cryptocurrency world and people are rushing in massively. Even businesses and companies now adopt cryptocurrency payments. People now save in cryptocurrency instead of their local curency which is very profitable, since the value increases and return on investment increases as well.

Daykas

Crpytocurrency is one the best way of becoming a millionaire with having to work for someone. It just required you buying at cheaper rate and sell at a higher rate

Haypril

What the rate of it popularity and acceptance from private firm as a means of transactions, Crypto currencies seems to be the next big thing. Although some countries have had reasons to put and end to it transactions in the country because of the down side of the currency. However, I see Crypto currencies taking over everything in the nearest future.

D

Deleted member 27126

The emergence of Bitcoin has sparked a debate about its future and that of other cryptocurrencies. Despite Bitcoin’s recent issues, its success since its 2009 launch has inspired the creation of alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Ripple and MintChip. In these experiences the speculative motive seems to be preailing. However, recently, digital social currencies' experiments are diffusing, by starting from the Bicoin protocol.
What will be the future of cryptocurrencies? Will Bitcoin lose its value completely? What are the most important factors to understand the future of cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrency is one of the best things that will transform the world positively but with the way countries are placing ban on it, I wonder why such actions could be taken. Cryptocurrency helps in a lot of ways, yet they keep banning it.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The future of cryptocurrencies is now...it's future is not bleaking at all... Though I can say that if you have bitcoin now just hold it well... Because big companies are now buying it and believe me it will be hard to get it in some closest future... And there is influx of new currencies soon.

eojo2401

The future of cryptocurrency in the whole world is bright and will be acceptable by almost everyone. But as far as my country is concerned, I can't say what the future of the cryptocurrency will be since those that are ruling us are using analog brain and they don't really understand the concept of cryptocurrency.

The future of cryptocurrency is still very bright. It's almost as if it's about to Dawn. Like we haven't seen anything yet.

It's popularity keeps spreading like wildfire as bigger companies adopt it's usage. We can only wait to see how far this takes us.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the future of crypto currency is really bright and that is why you see that many have been investing and holding crypto , because they believed that its the future and many institutution would start making use of it as payment method i think , so that's the real plan i think abd why many are investing

marcusfe

Honestly this is common phenomenon in our society these days even those big organizations are taking serious advantage of workers because they know they don't have choice. How can a whole university graduate be collecting #30,000 and working from morning till evening? This is very bad. That is why I advice some youths to gather some money and start business.