What will advise a newbie with $500 and willing not invest in Crypto currencies.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Crypto currencies, bitcoin especially are on the rise on daily basis, this has prompted people with or without Crypto currencies knowledge are willing to take advantage of this moment.
Personally if I am to advise a newbie with $500 ready to invest, I will first tell him basis about Crypto currencies, the disadvantages, the advantages the risks involved in it.
The different types of wallets available offline and online , I also advise him.or her the likely wallets he can use
To invest I will advise him.to invest $250 in ethereum , $150 into bitcoin and split the remaining $100 to invest in new coins and altcoins next to ethereum.

Josemendez

Verified member
I will advice him to invest $500 in ethereum , $250 in Litecoin and $250 in bitcoin cash .

I won't border him much with Bitcoin because Bitcoin has gotten to a stage where any investment below $500 will not yield much fruit in a short Interval , secondly , litecoins is still below $200 dollars thus with the $250 , he will have 1 litecoin .

Bitcoin cash is another coin that is soaring high and has attracted the attention of many investors due to it's low transaction fee.

I will tell him to use a wallet that will permit him to transfer from fiat currency to cryptocurrency and vice versa

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I will advice him to invest $500 in ethereum , $250 in Litecoin and $250 in bitcoin cash .

I won't border him much with Bitcoin because Bitcoin has gotten to a stage where any investment below $500 will not yield much fruit in a short Interval , secondly , litecoins is still below $200 dollars thus with the $250 , he will have 1 litecoin .

Bitcoin cash is another coin that is soaring high and has attracted the attention of many investors due to it's low transaction fee.

I will tell him to use a wallet that will permit him to transfer from fiat currency to cryptocurrency and vice versa

That's a very good analysis from you @Josemendez , if we are to go by the recent prediction by JP Morgan has regards bitcoin reaching $146,000 I feel advising the person to invest part of his money into bitcoin could also yield a Substantial amount if bitcoin eventually reach that mark predicted.
Ethereum is a very good option too because the rate at which ethereum is going now it will be good to advise person to invest heavily in it . $5000 is the mark some analyst have predicted for it which is very realistic.

My withdrawals from sites will now be in ethereum.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I would advice him to invest the $500 in new crypto currency so that when the value goes high , he would really make high profit i think , so he should first invest the $500 in need crypto. But he should make research before investing on crypto currency because i have seen the price of crypto falling greatly and making research is the best way to go before investing

Last edited:

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I would advice him to invest the $500 in new crypto currency so that when the value goes high , he would really make high profit i think , so he should first invest the $500 in need crypto. But i won't support the motion of him investing on crypto currency because i have the feeling that the price might fall soon and buying at this time os really at maximum risk , so make sure he check well before investing any dime
Your statement seems contradicting or possibly a typographical error because you said you will advise him to invest $500 in new Crypto currencies in the first sentence but you still said you won't support the motion he should invest in Crypto currencies.
Investing in business is very lucrative and comes with risk so one should be prepared to carry the risk . Crypto currency is trending at the moment if he should invest in different ones there is no how he will loose out from it

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Your statement seems contradicting or possibly a typographical error because you said you will advise him to invest $500 in new Crypto currencies in the first sentence but you still said you won't support the motion he should invest in Crypto currencies.
Investing in business is very lucrative and comes with risk so one should be prepared to carry the risk . Crypto currency is trending at the moment if he should invest in different ones there is no how he will loose out from it
I have corrected that and what i meant is that he should a always try to make more research before investing on crypto currency ,so he won't make huge loss at the end , investing in crypto currency is actually good and better when you get the right knowledge on how to invest , i have people who have invested that same $500 and they have made more loss to their money amounting to zero , while some have made more profit

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have corrected that and what i meant is that he should a always try to make more research before investing on crypto currency ,so he won't make huge loss at the end , investing in crypto currency is actually good and better when you get the right knowledge on how to invest , i have people who have invested that same $500 and they have made more loss to their money amounting to zero , while some have made more profit
You are damn right, those who are outside the Crypto currency circle might be motivated now because of the current surge in the price of Crypto currencies without knowing the volatile nature of Crypto currencies.
If such people come arround I think they should be fully aware that investing in Crypto currencies is just as easy as sitting while it grows they must be aware of the fact that will have to follow update as regards the coins they Invested to know those Investing and pulling out, this will enable them to know when to sell or hold on.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Crypto currencies, bitcoin especially are on the rise on daily basis, this has prompted people with or without Crypto currencies knowledge are willing to take advantage of this moment.
Personally if I am to advise a newbie with $500 ready to invest, I will first tell him basis about Crypto currencies, the disadvantages, the advantages the risks involved in it.
The different types of wallets available offline and online , I also advise him.or her the likely wallets he can use
To invest I will advise him.to invest $250 in ethereum , $150 into bitcoin and split the remaining $100 to invest in new coins and altcoins next to ethereum.
If a person (newbie) is not interested to invest in crypto, then I'll advice him to lend me, and then I'll invest in crypto. And I'll divide it to invest in different promising crypto, then when market go up, I'll withdraw (only $600) then I'll give him back, this may will surprise him how I earned that? Then I'll inform him about his money, and crypto market. Actually this depends on how fast the market will go up and the currencies will gain more. Unless we give a real example, there is less chance to convince.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
If a person (newbie) is not interested to invest in crypto, then I'll advice him to lend me, and then I'll invest in crypto. And I'll divide it to invest in different promising crypto, then when market go up, I'll withdraw (only $600) then I'll give him back, this may will surprise him how I earned that? Then I'll inform him about his money, and crypto market. Actually this depends on how fast the market will go up and the currencies will gain more. Unless we give a real example, there is less chance to convince.
Wow!!! This is a very smart move though also risky but we just have to take risk in life to make success. I am very optimistic with the bullish run across the top Crypto currencies you could make the money in a very short time by Investing in coins like bitcoin, Eithereum, litecoin and stellar. To be on a safe side you could promise the person to return his money in two of which in two weeks of bullish run you could earn 100% return on investment and return his money safely.

gochenko8

That's a very good analysis from you , if we are to go by the recent prediction by JP Morgan has regards bitcoin reaching $146,000 I feel advising the person to invest part of his money into bitcoin could also yield a Substantial amount if bitcoin eventually reach that mark predicted.
Ethereum is a very good option too because the rate at which ethereum is going now it will be good to advise person to invest heavily in it . $5000 is the mark some analyst have predicted for it which is very realistic.

My withdrawals from sites will now be in ethereum

Ahmedo24

Verified member
That's a very good analysis from you , if we are to go by the recent prediction by JP Morgan has regards bitcoin reaching $146,000 I feel advising the person to invest part of his money into bitcoin could also yield a Substantial amount if bitcoin eventually reach that mark predicted.

My withdrawals from sites will now be in ethereum
You need to note that withdrawal fee for ethereum now is very much higher now , for instance I request for $39 pay out from a site last two weeks and the fee was $9.45 so you can imagine. Investing more in ethereum now is quite promising, I currently have made investment in ethereum since at $720 and I will still be making more soon because the coin can reach higher value if we are very patient about it , bitcoin is also not left out but I prefer ethereum more to it. Smaller coins like ADA, XLM, Doge , Akro and this likes are good