Can You Take A Business Advise From A Stranger?

Bisolami

Verified member
I would not like to say that this is helpful or ot is not helpful. It is something that has worked for some people and it si also something that has failed to work for some other people so it depends on the person and how serious he took the advise. You know that there are some people who do not take advise seriously and they may even make you feel bad or make you feel like they are wasting your time when you advise them on the kind of business to so.

Well, I said it is risky to take business advise from someone who you do not know becahe we never can tell the intentions of the person. We don't know what the person is trying to do. Who knows of he is trying to scam us and those are the things that we should think of and also put into consideration before accepting to do the kind of business that you have been told to do.

Also, it is good because I have seen people who took that opportunity and they have been able to start up something with it. It depends on the person as I said earlier.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
taking advice from a stranger is a lot like going on a blind date. Sure, you might hit it off and find your perfect match, but more often than not, you end up with a total disaster. But here's the thing: sometimes, strangers can surprise you.

I mean, think about it. Have you ever been at a place and struck up a conversation with a stranger who just so happened to be an expert in your field or help you with an issue that has been bothering you? It's happened to me before, and let me tell you, those impromptu meetings have led to some of the best advice I've ever received.

can you take business advice from a stranger? absolutely. Should you take every piece of advice you receive from a stranger? of course not, the balance is to use your own head to separate between a bad advise and a good one, so that the advise giver will not matter

Bisolami

Verified member
taking advice from a stranger is a lot like going on a blind date. Sure, you might hit it off and find your perfect match, but more often than not, you end up with a total disaster. But here's the thing: sometimes, strangers can surprise you.

I mean, think about it. Have you ever been at a place and struck up a conversation with a stranger who just so happened to be an expert in your field or help you with an issue that has been bothering you? It's happened to me before, and let me tell you, those impromptu meetings have led to some of the best advice I've ever received.

can you take business advice from a stranger? absolutely. Should you take every piece of advice you receive from a stranger? of course not, the balance is to use your own head to separate between a bad advise and a good one, so that the advise given will not matter
You are very right. I cannot even imagine myself meeting someone for the first time and the person is already telling me to come and invest my money in one kind of platform. The best thing I will ever do is to stay away from the person. I cannot even imagine meeting someone for the first day and he is already telling me a kind of business to do and the people I will buy the goods from.

Well, there are still some good people put there but we have the bad ones too and that is why it is very important for us to be extra careful.