What was your first investment?

Profwriter

I have made some few investment and it's moving well, it was worth investing into. My first investment was in Agriculture and I made some monies at that time.

My journey into agriculture was a product of a book that I read that teaches about money and that helped me alot and opend me to the business world.

Money is never taught in our schools and that's why many professors of economics, marketing, business studies are terribley. poor

I can actually say that my first investment was the book that I bought that changed me, this may sound strange for many but investment in books is never a waste.

What was your first investment about?

I had my investment of the money I earned at Timebucks at the fake MLM site that was Adsbean. They asked for a down-payment money on the site to start earning money. Initially, they paid a couple of times but later on, it was complete fraud. And, at the end I lost almost 15$ and I was also responsible for the loss of my friend's money too.

My first investment or what should I called it was when I invested some amount on one high yield investment platforms. That was in 2016. The beginning was rosy just like any other high yield investment platform did. Until when everything went into the thin air a year after. But we thank God, we have learn many lessons and we are not a better person.

I have made some few investment and it's moving well, it was worth investing into. My first investment was in Agriculture and I made some monies at that time.

My journey into agriculture was a product of a book that I read that teaches about money and that helped me alot and opend me to the business world.

Money is never taught in our schools and that's why many professors of economics, marketing, business studies are terribley. poor

I can actually say that my first investment was the book that I bought that changed me, this may sound strange for many but investment in books is never a waste.

What was your first investment about?
Invested in my local stock market about a decade ago when the market was booming. I made alot of cash back then but the major mistake I made was I didn't cash out on time. As the market came crashing so was my investment. Still have not recovered from it but the lessons have been learnt.

my first investment wasnt much of an investment.I invested in a paid to like and platform,like I said earlier it not much of an investment you still have to make likes on social media to earn,but it his still me putting money to make more money probably the lowest kind of investment.Money is never taught in our schools and that's why many professors of economics, marketing, business studies are terribley.The issue of money is often times avoided and never thought in school and home most times.you would be told to make money you have to first go to school.

My first investment is a lot of 500 square meters located in a suburban town. It was meant for building a home but that did not happen due to personal reasons. After some years I sold the lot and it was bought for 500,000 pesos. My investment on that property is only 200,000 pesos so that means I earned a profit of 300,000 pesos. Real estate is a good investment if you are patient.

I invest online and also offline, my first offline investment is in agriculture I had a few thousands of naira during that time and I always passionate to become a farmer so i geta land and cultivate on it, I remember how happy I am when I see my maize growing and I also learn from it as it is my first time i made a few profits.