What to know about airdrops??

Kingstone

Airdrop is simply the distribution of free tokens by developers after performing certain required tasks. Some of these tasks are usually very simple. They mostly include following social media pages like Twitter, Instagram, etc, referring some number of people, and inputting your wallet address. I have come across some that will require that you sign up with your email.

Of course, not everything is free even in Freetown. There is no assurance that these tokens are real until you actually receive them in your wallet (Trust or Metamask).

Still, after they are received, it does not say they are useful until you actually see them through the distribution phase. It is hard to find the ones that are very real and scams. However, below are a few simple steps to follow if you want your account secured:

1. Do not use the same email address you used to register your Binance account to participate in Airdrops
2. Do not use the Trust wallet address where you have your assets in for airdrops. Make use of the separate account feature for on the app to do so. You can create multiple accounts with different recovery phrases on the same phone.
3. You don't have to participate in all free airdrops.
4. Never release your recovery phrase or private key to anyone or submit online. I have done this before and I got burned while looking to collect free tokens.

Please be warned!!!?

Thanks for the remembrance but that is what I have been doing all the time , The main email address I am using for my main cryptocurrency are always secret and I do not really expose it anyhow that is just the reason I have two email address, the one I can easily use to register on website and do every other activities and email address for which is only for cryptocurrency related purposes, although if you have set up a strong security system in your email it may be difficult for people to have access to your email but it all the same it is always better to use a different wallet and email for Airdrop..