Why airdrops may be a huge waste of time?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Ever since cryptocurrencies have been invented, there are many different kinds of money making opportunities in the market. Cryptocurrencies have gained much attention. One of the most important aspects related to cryptocurrencies are airdrops. These airdrops are the kind of "rewards" people receive for promoting their coins or token. However, are airdrops actually a huge waste of time? There are a few important reasons why I believe that airdrops could be waste of time.

1) Many airdrops are simply not worth it

There are many airdrops that are paying pennies. They are never going to generate passive income or a huge amount of income for their users. In fact, many airdrops may require you to work hard and receive just a few pennies in return. This is why it may not be worth it.

2) You receive tokens that may not be worth it

If you are thinking about receiving certain kinds of tokens that may have a specific value in the market, then you may be mistakes. In many cases, you may receive tokens that are in beta mode or they will be launched in the market in the near future. This means you have to wait for it to gain some value. So, what are some reasons for believing that airdrops may not be worth your time?

Leah Kelvin

Despite the excitement and temptation that comes with airdrops, some people still consider them as a time wastage. One of these reasons is that not all airdrops are valuable or have long-term potential. Some projects may just distribute tokens in order to market themselves without offering any real value or utility. There are no gains in participating in such airdrops thus making it a waste of time and energy.

Besides, users often need to fulfill specific requirements or tasks to be eligible for an airdrop. Filling out forms, joining social media channels and referring others could be part of this requirement. These activities usually take time away from you but at times fail to provide anything substantial.

Also, these tokens can go down sharply in terms of their prices and even not give huge profits after sometime has elapsed as they are highly volatile in nature. It is important to analyze carefully the project behind an airdrop and its growth as well as adoption potential before spending your time and effort on it.

Lemming

Only rarely is an airdrop profitable.
It is often a waste of time to perform social activities that give back nothing.
Personally, the best airdrops I've attended are the ones I attended without knowing it.
It happens, now and then, when scrolling through the list of cryptocurrencies in the wallet you see new tokens that have never been requested. I think they can be a result of two kinds of activities:
1) passive airdrops;
2) Scam attempts.
I don't touch them and rest in waiting time to see what will happen.