What shows that a website is about to crash?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most people always get scared when they start observing some things that they are not envisaging concerning the website they work with. They always see those things as green light especially when the admin of the website refuse to address the linger issue.

I was working with a transcription website which can have more than 25000 to its teeming workers but no matter how slow you are, you will make more than $5 with this workload. Problem started when weeks may go without even seeing a total number of 20 tasks. Many written to the admin but no reply, and that's how people started leaving the platform.

The recent reduction in reward on Trendri and the incessant limitation on comment making has made some users to be peddling rumors among themselves. While some are saying it is because the admin is broke, others have said it is because the admin is trying to reduce the population on the website and think the only way to do that is to chase them away with reduction in their rewards.

This and many other reasons can make some users if a website be reading different things as green light for folding up of a website. Which green light do you always see that make you think a website is about to crash

anil02

Verified member
I know only one reason that is green light that indicate that site is about to crash and it is when site stop paying to us. I have its experience and lost my earning. One another reason of crashing of sites are members, When member make efforts to earn more and more in short period than it may be possible that admin close site.