What should you do if you want to keep your body in good shape?

bellabe

If you desire a healthy body Fit it in as much as you can, such as by riding your bike to work. Obesity raises your chances of developing heart disease. Stick to a low-fat, low-sugar diet that includes plenty of fruits and vegetables, as well as regular exercise. Use the BMI calculator to see if you're a healthy weight.
The Key to a Fitter Body. Balance, like flexibility, is something we lose as we get older. You'll be less likely to lose it if you practise a little bit every day. Yoga, once again, is a fantastic approach to improve and maintain balance. You can employ a variety of yoga poses to improve your balance. Each day, give one a try.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm on weight loss journey where I'm trying to keep my body in a good shape. From my experience I will write that it isn't easy but the good thing is that it is doable. When once you are able to follow some natural routine then you should be able to achieve your goals. I'm one person that love the natural route when it comes to my health so I know mostly about natural ways of stsying in shape. I know that a lot of people that have the body prefer going under the knife. but I think this is risky, money gulping and might not even be sustainable. I read alot about one having to go for a touch up afterwards so it still bojls down to more wastage of money, time and efforts.

To be in shape naturally means you need to exercise at least twice or thrice a week. It should be a consistent routine like a lifestyle that you should adopt for a long time.

Again, dump junk foods these foods contains saturated fats that would make one to add weight anyhow. so eat more of balanced diet meals

Take a lot of water, fruits and veggies it will help with reduction of calories.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To keep our body in good shape, we need nothing other than good sleep, eating and exercise.

Kola

Verified member
To keep the body in Good shape one has to eat good food because it helps to build the body.also eat a lot of fruit it helps to provide vitamins time the body.also do exercise it helps the body a lot.also try to give the hospital for regular check up to keep the body in good shape and to know the state and condition of the body.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Weight reduction is really simple and i believe everyone in this community should know some of the best strategy for them to lose their weight naturally and to be in good shape, you can decide to avoid certain things within this period of time to make sure you achieve the best result in what do you want to do it, , it was during some ages ago that people were attracted to those who were overweight and obese but now it is completely the other way around ,that is why it is always the best for us to keep our body in good shape.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To keep body in a good shape one need to be eating good food. One should stop eating junk food, Can food and some good that contain chemical which can make some body to be getting fat unnecessarily.
One should also make sure that exercise every morning or before sleep is done so that body will fitted and I good form.

Qasan

If you are engaging in exercise you will be in good shape because it will help to burn the calories in the body