What payment method is the best for you?

Cosmin17

I Know we now have different methods of payment these days. Before registering on a particular site, we tend to ask or make research first about their mode of payment, because that's what determine, if we will work on the site or not.....There are some payment modes that favours from country to country.

If you are in a particular country, you would notice that you are more favoured with one particular payment mode than some others. However, we know that some payment mode don't actually work effectively. So, payment gateway dissuade and discourage us first than anything else if we want to earn on a site.

Most times, we even ask about the payment mode of any earning site or app we are introduced to, before we try to ask about the legitimacy of the earning site, that's to show that we care more about payment than how legit a site is, sometimes lol....

For example, Nigerians always ask if PayPal is not the only payment mode a site has, whenever you introduced a earning site to them, because they know quite well that PayPal's function is limited in Nigeria, so they always wanted payment straight into their bank accounts or payment through Crypto.

We all have payments options that we prefer, like me, I like my payment to come in Crypto, because it's an investment for me. So if my payment goes into my investment, I'm satisfied lol!

What payment mode would you prefer most?

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are usually financial technology solutions that have been popping around for a very long time right now and has made me to use a lot of them and my experiences have been very good to be honest. As a business owner or somebody who wants to recommend it for somebody who wants to receive payment I think paystack is the best for you to use if you are around Africa. When it comes to ease of doing business I think cryptocurrency is better because of how fast some transactions can be settled and also the availability in so many other countries.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
PayPal is not really functional here in Nigeria and may not likely be the best way of receiving payment because even if you can receive your payment conveniently into PayPal account , you may not likely be able to convert it to your local bank because there is no bank cards that really gives opportunity for PayPal to be converted to a local bank making it very difficult to used . And sometimes you can also sell it to merchants who are interested to buy your PayPal fund but the value will definitely decrease making it not to be a profitable method of receiving payment.

Well cryptocurrencies to me is just the best way , although the price of cryptocurrency is highly volatile but if you are being paid in cryptocurrency you can immediately switch and convert it into a stable coin . with that you can easily maintain the value of your asset.

When there is no availability of direct bank transfer to people that are interested , cryptocurrency will always be the best payment method online most especially on paid to post website and other earning opportunities most people are making money online with.

I receive most of my payment in cryptocurrency and is the best for me.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like to receive most of my earnings in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is very popular and you can easily convert it to local currency anytime. Receiving payments in cryptocurrency comes with double game for me.

First I get some of my money secured in cryptocurrency wallet. I think far to keep some of my money in cryptocurrency wallet than in the bank account sometimes. If you are using a reliable wallets to hold some of your cryptocurrency assets.

The second advantage is that I am going to make more money when the cryptocurrency assets are receiving to my wallet from my online watch appreciate in value.

There was a time I receive bitcoin cash in form of earnings from a particular website I work with. I left the artist in the wallet for few months and it is appreciate in value by 50%. This is additional game for me something which I cannot gain if I keep my money in the local bank.

Full functioning PayPal is not supported in my country. The kind of people that work in my country there only send money out but cannot receive.

Receiving my online earnings in PayPal is not a good option. Some people find a way around this but it is very risky if you ask me.