What payment method is the best for you?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I Know we now have different methods of payment these days. Before registering on a particular site, we tend to ask or make research first about their mode of payment, because that's what determine, if we will work on the site or not.....There are some payment modes that favours from country to country.

If you are in a particular country, you would notice that you are more favoured with one particular payment mode than some others. However, we know that some payment mode don't actually work effectively. So, payment gateway dissuade and discourage us first than anything else if we want to earn on a site.

Most times, we even ask about the payment mode of any earning site or app we are introduced to, before we try to ask about the legitimacy of the earning site, that's to show that we care more about payment than how legit a site is, sometimes lol....

For example, Nigerians always ask if PayPal is not the only payment mode a site has, whenever you introduced a earning site to them, because they know quite well that PayPal's function is limited in Nigeria, so they always wanted payment straight into their bank accounts or payment through Crypto.

We all have payments options that we prefer, like me, I like my payment to come in Crypto, because it's an investment for me. So if my payment goes into my investment, I'm satisfied lol!

What payment mode would you prefer most?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are two most preferred payment method for me if I am working online .The first and the best is cryptocurrencies because it can easily be converted easily to my local currency using a cryptocurrency exchanges like binance and others. This is mostly the best most especially if you are working for an international website which it may be impossible for them to use a direct bank transfer.

The second most preferred method is direct bank transfer if that will ever be possible , this is not always possible because most of the site people are working online are international site , going through the process of transferring into our local bank account may not really be possible. most of them will always prefer to pay in cryptocurrency which is still accepted..

PayPal account could have also been the most preferred form of payment for me but unfortunately PayPal account is not accepted here that is why it is difficult for people to withdraw their earning here to their PayPal wallet

For offline payments a lot of companies and government bodies will always like to pay with a direct bank transfer which is always accepted by most civil servants and and other private company workers.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The two payment that I like most is Direct to my Bank Account or Using Cryptocurrency as a payment.
You are correct the first thing I use to look at is the payment method whenever am registering on a site because if it is only PayPal then there is a problem because my country is not yet in support of it so its very difficult yo receive find through it at all.

Mellorando

Banned
In 2020, some 35 percent of payments in online retail were made with cards. Cash and bank transfers were the second most common payment methods. Cash-on-delivery is also popular.
First Bank has become the first and only PayPal partner in Nigeria. PayPal which prides itself as the most secure, easy and fast way to make online purchases in 203 countries yesterday partnered First Bank Nigeria Limited to enable its customers to easily open a verifiable PayPal account.

Online Payment Methods to Consider:

1 Paypal. Paypal is one of the biggest and
most familiar of all the online payment
options.
2 Amazon Pay.
3 Google Pay.
4 American Express.
5 Apple Pay.
6 Stripe.
7 Square.
8 Visa Checkout.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are two most preferred payment method for me if I am working online .The first and the best is cryptocurrencies because it can easily be converted easily to my local currency using a cryptocurrency exchanges like binance and others. This is mostly the best most especially if you are working for an international website which it may be impossible for them to use a direct bank transfer.

The second most preferred method is direct bank transfer if that will ever be possible , this is not always possible because most of the site people are working online are international site , going through the process of transferring into our local bank account may not really be possible. most of them will always prefer to pay in cryptocurrency which is still accepted..

PayPal account could have also been the most preferred form of payment for me but unfortunately PayPal account is not accepted here that is why it is difficult for people to withdraw their earning here to their PayPal wallet

For offline payments a lot of companies and government bodies will always like to pay with a direct bank transfer which is always accepted by most civil servants and and other private company workers.
That's true bro! You just further spoke my mind with this piece! Though, I just read from someone else comments now that PayPal just partnered with First Bank of Nigeria. I will have to do my own researches to Know how real the news is.

Because, I just hope this is true! Nigerians have been sidelined for too long in using a fully verified PayPal account. Imagine having a PayPal account that you can not use to withdraw money into your local bank account. Even, your PayPal account maybe unlawfully blocked by PayPal, if you continue to withdraw huge money there. Just because they taught most Nigerians are not working online in a legit way, which is a wrong assumption.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In 2020, some 35 percent of payments in online retail were made with cards. Cash and bank transfers were the second most common payment methods. Cash-on-delivery is also popular.
First Bank has become the first and only PayPal partner in Nigeria. PayPal which prides itself as the most secure, easy and fast way to make online purchases in 203 countries yesterday partnered First Bank Nigeria Limited to enable its customers to easily open a verifiable PayPal account.

Online Payment Methods to Consider:

1 Paypal. Paypal is one of the biggest and
most familiar of all the online payment
options.
2 Amazon Pay.
3 Google Pay.
4 American Express.
5 Apple Pay.
6 Stripe.
7 Square.
8 Visa Checkout.
Thank you for your well documented information! However, I'm just seeing it now in your comments that First Bank of Nigeria, has just partnered with PayPal. I never thought, it could happen so soon. But I will go and read the news very well to have the full details. If turns out to be true, it's definitely going to help a lot of Nigerians to be able to work on so many sites.

D

Deleted member 28127

The best payment methods:
Payeer
AirTM
Uphold
Skrill
Payeer and AirTM fees are lowest compared to Uphold (cashout to Crypto Network fee is little increased) while Skrill fees are highest for a member to member but fee is reasonable for automated payment.

Good luck

Verified member
The only and best method i think is direct to one's bank account which will make it easier and very comfortable for one to withdraw anytime you wish to get your money.Other method like crypto currency account is not a bad idea because it is easy to convert the fund there to local account of any bank one is using and can also be withdrawn or use to trade online but I don't have a better idea of the PayPal payment gateway and how it functions and the possibility of converting the fund to local money that can be cashed out.

Godfather

via cryptocurrency is my best payment method. i will choose it again and again

Skysaint

Verified member
Actually when it comes to the most favourable payout option then it think trendi forum has it all. The two most preferred payment option for me is the bank withdrawal method, that is, the option to withdraw directly to my local bank account from the site in question and secondly is payment through cryptocurrency which I mostly make use of as that's one of the major ways I do get to fund my crypto wallet as there is a current ban placed on cryptocurrency here in my country.
I actually like the bank withdrawal method because it kind of saves you from stress especially if it's in a time of emergency, you will first have to transfer to your cryptocurrency exchange platform that is if you're making use of the cryptocurrency payment option, and then you will also have to undergo stress withdrawing from the platform to your bank account. So that's why I prefer the bank withdrawal option.
But for withdrawals that I won't be needing in my fiat currency just yet, I would probably make use of the cryptocurrency payment option to transfer to my crypto wallet and maybe continue trading with the money.
If am to be asked about the payment method that's so unfavourable to me I would have to go with PayPal.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Actually when it comes to the most favourable payout option then it think trendi forum has it all. The two most preferred payment option for me is the bank withdrawal method, that is, the option to withdraw directly to my local bank account from the site in question and secondly is payment through cryptocurrency which I mostly make use of as that's one of the major ways I do get to fund my crypto wallet as there is a current ban placed on cryptocurrency here in my country.
I actually like the bank withdrawal method because it kind of saves you from stress especially if it's in a time of emergency, you will first have to transfer to your cryptocurrency exchange platform that is if you're making use of the cryptocurrency payment option, and then you will also have to undergo stress withdrawing from the platform to your bank account. So that's why I prefer the bank withdrawal option.
But for withdrawals that I won't be needing in my fiat currency just yet, I would probably make use of the cryptocurrency payment option to transfer to my crypto wallet and maybe continue trading with the money.
If am to be asked about the payment method that's so unfavourable to me I would have to go with PayPal.
Thanks for your response! Bank transfer is still the preferred for most Nigerians on any earning platform because to convert crypto into local currency will mostly finish the whole money during the process of getting it exchange to the Nigerian currency. Firstly, you need to deal with gas fee, and gas fees these days are so huge, and if you are withdrawing small of Crypto, you won't have any left. And anything might even to your crypto during the process of transferring it. However, payment straight to your bank account, don't usually involve any hiccups lol

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's true bro! You just further spoke my mind with this piece! Though, I just read from someone else comments now that PayPal just partnered with First Bank of Nigeria. I will have to do my own researches to Know how real the news is.

Because, I just hope this is true! Nigerians have been sidelined for too long in using a fully verified PayPal account. Imagine having a PayPal account that you can not use to withdraw money into your local bank account. Even, your PayPal account maybe unlawfully blocked by PayPal, if you continue to withdraw huge money there. Just because they taught most Nigerians are not working online in a legit way, which is a wrong assumption.
Ok that's nice I really understand your point perfectly, concerning the PayPal partnership with the first Bank of Nigeria I have not heard about it , but based on the information you provided I will also try to do my own personal research concerning this so that I can really understand what paypal need from the first Bank of Nigeria and how it can be used by every citizen of the country. if I can be able to get any tangible information concerning this I may be able to update the community on how it goes , from there we can decide if we will need PayPal account to withdraw our earning to or not..

Well a lot of people may still be so sceptical about the PayPal stuff because according to what you said , you said that if we are withdrawing a huge fund they might even block other account.. that means in this case our money is not hundred percent safe with them because they can be able to block our accounts anytime without even giving us any information concerning it then out fund is not save. what if I ask don't they have a customer care service we can report any inconveniences to ?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I Know we now have different methods of payment these days. Before registering on a particular site, we tend to ask or make research first about their mode of payment, because that's what determine, if we will work on the site or not.....There are some payment modes that favours from country to country.

If you are in a particular country, you would notice that you are more favoured with one particular payment mode than some others. However, we know that some payment mode don't actually work effectively. So, payment gateway dissuade and discourage us first than anything else if we want to earn on a site.

Most times, we even ask about the payment mode of any earning site or app we are introduced to, before we try to ask about the legitimacy of the earning site, that's to show that we care more about payment than how legit a site is, sometimes lol....

For example, Nigerians always ask if PayPal is not the only payment mode a site has, whenever you introduced a earning site to them, because they know quite well that PayPal's function is limited in Nigeria, so they always wanted payment straight into their bank accounts or payment through Crypto.

We all have payments options that we prefer, like me, I like my payment to come in Crypto, because it's an investment for me. So if my payment goes into my investment, I'm satisfied lol!

What payment mode would you prefer most?
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Your topic is very interesting. I immediately clicked on the title and started reading your post. It is true that there are a lot of different methods of payment these days. I agree with everything you mention in your post. As far as I am concerned, my favourite payment method is Paypal. Paypal is the best payment method for me because it is a fast, safe way to send money, make an online payment and receive money. Fortunately, PayPal works for my country, Cyprus. I know that in some countries Paypal does not work. It is very important for me before registering to a new site to make sure that the specific site supports Paypal. Actually, to be frank, it is the first thing that I check when I come across a new site. If a site does not support Paypal, I do not complete my registration since there is no point in earning money there if I cannot withdraw my earnings. I am very lucky because Trendri supports Paypal. Trendri is my favourite platform because earning money here is easy. And the best thing of all for me is that we can receive payments to our Paypal account. We have the Paypal option. Of course, it is good that there are some other payment methods here for people who do not have Paypal accounts. Well,thank you for your interesting post. Have a nice Sunday.