What Passive Income Sources Can You Make a Millionaire

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Here are some passive income sources that can make you super rich:

Crypto Investment: If you have patience to hold for a long time, crypto investment will make you rich. There is no other market that has created more millionaires than crypto market.

Stock investment: You can invest in dividend paying stocks. Dividends are like rewards for your investments. To start, you buy stocks in different companies. When those companies make money, you get dividends. Invest in the stock market and keep getting dividends for as long as you own the stocks.

Print on Demand: You sell products without manufacturing or spending money. Since you do not spend money on products, whatever you make is yours.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you invest regularly in the stock market, and if you continue to compound your return on investment from the stock market and if you do this for 20 years, you can become a millionaire. The average return of stock market is 13 percent (in my home country), so if I invest regularly for a long term, I can become a millionaire. Crypto can also make you millionaire but the problem with crypto is you don't know what will happen with them, one decision from government can get them banned