What many people don't know about Hideout.tv

Alberello75

Those who know Hideout.tv quite well also know that it is basically a website that has various channels containing videos of all kinds in order to satisfy users according to their preferences and allow them to view what interests.
But talking about the possibility of earning points in order afterwards to use this site also to monetize, from what I hear around, it seems that someone on this point does not have clear ideas yet.
Many users in fact express similar complaints: "Despite I run hours and hours of video on Hideout.tv, leaving even the PC on, or via the smartphone, maybe broadcasting on Chromecast, I don’t even get a bonus point!"
These people are not aware of the fact that what gives the bonus points to each user are the advertising ads. So if the videos, regardless of their length, do not contain any of them, users do not receive any rewards!
Therefore, the reward in points is directly proportional to the number of ads displayed independently of the running time of the videos.
Regardless of where each user subsequently wants to distribute the points earned on Hideout.tv, it is important, first of all to understand this system based on advertising that allows to accumulate them. This mostly to avoid the risk of projecting hours and hours of video in vain.