Things many Using palmpay don't know

bossj23

Here are ten secrets to enjoying Palmpay that many people don't know but they use palmpay app. Most people are just keeping the app on their phones or some use it only for transactions not knowing they are other things.

- Palmpay offers higher cashback rewards for transactions made on Fridays.

- You can earn bonus Palmpoints by completing daily and weekly tasks on the app.

- Palmpay offers exclusive discounts and deals for its users.

- You can receive cashback rewards for referring friends to Palmpay.

- You can buy airtime and data at a discounted price using Palmpay.

- Palmpay offers bill payment services for utilities, cable TV, and internet.

- You can receive instant loans through the Palmpay app.

- You can use Palmpay to make international money transfers at a lower cost than traditional banks.

These and many other things are what palmpay offers that many aren't aware of. How do you create an account using palmpay? Check my next thread.

Umoh1

Verified member
Palmpay is a mobile payment platform that enables users to make payments, transfer money, and pay bills using their mobile devices. Palmpay is currently available in Nigeria, Ghana, and Tanzania

It also offers a range of features, including peer-to-peer money transfers, bill payments, airtime top-ups, and cashback rewards.

It uses advanced security measures such as two-factor authentication and encryption to protect users' transactions and personal information.

Palmpay has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to navigate the app and make transactions.

It offers customer support through its app and website, as well as through email and social media.

Also palmpay is part of the movement towards a cashless society, where people can make payments without the need for physical cash.

Palmpay also offers solutions for businesses, including payment processing, payroll management, and inventory tracking.

Bisolami

Verified member
Here are ten secrets to enjoying Palmpay that many people don't know but they use palmpay app. Most people are just keeping the app on their phones or some use it only for transactions not knowing they are other things.

- Palmpay offers higher cashback rewards for transactions made on Fridays.

- You can earn bonus Palmpoints by completing daily and weekly tasks on the app.

- Palmpay offers exclusive discounts and deals for its users.

- You can receive cashback rewards for referring friends to Palmpay.

- You can buy airtime and data at a discounted price using Palmpay.

- Palmpay offers bill payment services for utilities, cable TV, and internet.

- You can receive instant loans through the Palmpay app.

- You can use Palmpay to make international money transfers at a lower cost than traditional banks.

These and many other things are what palmpay offers that many aren't aware of. How do you create an account using palmpay? Check my next thread.
You are correct but I guess a lot of people mostly use the application because of the loan. It is very good that people can take loans on it but it is quite unfortunate that a lot of people will not like to pay their loans.

I like palmpay because their transaction is very fast. You will not have any problem with the network anytime you are sending money or receiving.

I also like it because of the cash back offer. I mostly use it instead of making use of the normal banks out there and they gained customers very well during the cash scarcity period