Crypto What makes the crypto currency attractive to investors?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am posting this question because I have read about the popularity of the Bitcoin and other crypto coin worldwide. The daily transaction is in billions of dollars that in Bitcoin alone it can reach a trillion dollars in a day of transactions. The is a might big volume that we can consider to be big money.

One veteran in crypto coin investment said that an investor is attracted mainly by the fluctuation of the market prices. Think if the Bitcoin’s price today is $50k and tomorrow it becomes $55k or maybe $45k then that is a big fluctuation that can be a factor for earning a profit. Maybe the stable prices of the stocks is what makes them lose the investors to the crypto coin industry.

A lot of people who talk about investing n crypto currency in a forum like this are not truly an investor. Buying $50-$100 worth of crypto currency cannot be make a person an investor. But this does not mean you cannot profit by investing small amoun. Actually you can profit even by investing $1.

The only currency that I have ever made profits from is Ethereum. I acquired Ethereum when it was priced $1200. Now the price is $3200. My ETH has increased almost by 300 percent. I acquired Bitcoin when it ws $50,000 and the current price is $45,000. I acquired Bitcoin Cash when it was $1300 and now it is under $700.

Consider why so many people are moving towards crypto currency. The value is what attracts most people to turn their local currency to crypto currency even though it fluctuate every so often. The key is investing and hoping for the best, that's unless you have extra money to put aside that you're not going to be needing for a long time.

The only thing that attract investors to crypto is just the fluctuating in prices of the crypto coins. They gain as the price of coins come down and rises up. The other thing that do attract investors is the fact that there is no decentralized body in crypto which makes all the trades equal.

Crypto currency is very good when it comes to trading online or doing international business.Bitcoin is very good and it easy to transact business with such currency.Investors prefer dealing with Bitcoin and other foreign money to do Business.It makes it easier especially when it involves a lot of people from different ethnic groups.

In my opinion and candid observation I would say that the rapid rise of the crypto currency it's flexibility are some of the reason why the crypto market is attractive to investors. Investing in crypto can make you a lot of profit in a short period of time and if the market is bullish.

The volatility of the cryptocurrencies is what makes it very attractive for the investors to invest in crypto like bitcoin. Also , there is no requirement of kyc for investing in crypto except sometimes you have to provide kyc for an exchange. But crypto wallets where you can hold crypto for long run doesn't need any mandatory kyc.

Price fluctoation was the first thing that popped into my mind too, when I saw the question. It just makes sense. One can profit big over the course of a pretty short period of time if they invest in a good moment. If they don't, they can lose big too though.

Personally the reason why I am attracted to cryptocurrency investment is the volatility of crypto and the fact that cryptocurrencys value is based on the demand and supply and this is always the things that make a lot of people to be rich in cryptocurrency especially those who invested earlier. Cryptocurrency is a future digital currency.