Forex What makes forex trading unique?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are a lot of online earning opportunities, but I have observed that forex trading comes with so much uniqueness than I have ever seen with other online making opportunities.
There are actually so many reasons that have made me to arrive at this conclusion and I would like to share some, even as I expect you to share what you think through the comment section.

1. Most forex traders are rich: I have never seen someone who is trading Forex that is living a managing lifestyle, but they are all living flashy lifestyle and if you are not careful, you may even consider them to be involved in shady deals like fraud, drug dealing.

2. No Restrictive Regulations:
Unlike crypto currencies that have got certain restrictions all over the world,, in some countries, forex trading does not have such regulations.

It is completely legal and this makes everything about it transparent, unlike crypto currencies that are being used for illegal transactions and could even get one into trouble if your bank realises it is what you usually spend all your money on.

3. Forex trading is easier to learn:
This is debatable, but I have seen more people catch up with what is forex trading easily than they would do with other online earning opportunities.

What do you think?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Forex trading, which is short for foreign exchange trading, is a global and decentralized market. It's open 24 hours a day, five days a week, and it involves the buying and selling of different currencies. Forex traders can make an immense variety of different trades: some to speculate on the value of one currency versus another, some to hedge against the risk of fluctuations in prices of commodities or stocks in their portfolio, and some as simple as buy-and-hold positions.

The global nature of the forex market means that there are fewer time zones that affect trade than in other markets like stocks and commodities, which makes it appealing to traders who work odd hours. Additionally, because the forex market is highly liquid but not controlled by any single financial institution or government body, there are no fees that are charged to any trader's transactions (unlike fees charged by stock brokers), making it relatively inexpensive for traders to get involved with this type of investing.

However, you should know that, Forex trading is a unique form of investing that is not for the faint of heart. It can be confusing, difficult, and downright scary for those who are new to it. Those who are experienced in forex trading, however, enjoy all it has to offer. They know that forex trading is at once both fun and profitable. To understand why, it's first necessary to understand what forex trading actually is.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a financial market where brokers serve as intermediaries. Financial news and events affect the market sometimes positively and sometimes negatively. So, analyze the market before trading in the market. FXOpulence allows traders with 1:500 leverage, tighter trading spread, flexible margin level, high security level.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Trading forex is unique business because we can trade at home and making transaction in forex market as easier using trading platform. Trader don't promote products, or paying ads but they can make money from difference of prices between currencies. However in forex trading we only trade underlying asset. It's mean when we buy EURO using USD, we only buy asset but not physical money. Now trading forex is easy, many broker offers to trade in financial market. I choose FXOpen broker because this company included good rating score in reviews. Grateful already more than 4 years trading with this company still safe.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Trading is unique in the sense that every moment in the market is not the same to he untrained eye it might look the same but the factors playing out are different, and it also has many losing participants, there's a high tendency that whoever you meet that claims to be trading the financial markets is a losing trader, so.you have to learn on your own how to sperate the wheat from the schaff.

But it is a aLSO rewarding and you can make a lot of money doing it, just that it takes many year before you master it effectively