What Made You Choose The Business You Are Running Right Now?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all have many goals in our life and earning a good amount of money is definitely one of the biggest goals in our life. We all want to start our own business and get more successful when it comes to conducting our own business. This obviously means that we would need to choose our business that interests us the most because people often say that you must pursue a goal you are most interested in because choosing what interests you the most will make you more successful. I want to become a successful investor and I do hope to become a good crypto trader in the future because I am interested in crypto trading. So, what made you choose the current business you ventured into? What do you like the most about your own business which you are running right now?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Though I'm yet to start the business but I'm sure of starting it in future. I want to start a cement business. I think I'm motivated by the way my cousin run the business and I know I can achieve same. The first thing though here is the passion I have for it. This is money demanding business but very lucrative too. So I can run it effectively with my strategies

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I'm not into any business right now but I concur if we want to engage in any business there are some things we should be considering. Firstly, I believe you need to consider your passion.... whatever business you have a passion for, that's what you should go for. If you like something you may want to do protect and nourish that thing.

Secondly, your finance....You have to chose a business that you can finance very well. You don't have to borrow money start a business. Choose the one that you can start small with.

AmaliaTG

We all have many goals in our life and earning a good amount of money is definitely one of the biggest goals in our life. We all want to start our own business and get more successful when it comes to conducting our own business. This obviously means that we would need to choose our business that interests us the most because people often say that you must pursue a goal you are most interested in because choosing what interests you the most will make you more successful. I want to become a successful investor and I do hope to become a good crypto trader in the future because I am interested in crypto trading. So, what made you choose the current business you ventured into? What do you like the most about your own business which you are running right now?
I choose my current business because I am passionate about it. I love what I do, I am good at it and it's something that comes naturally from inside me and that's to inspire people so I have set up that business ( won't say Where or how) but it's growing in a very raid pace than the way I was expecting and I can say with time am going to be better at it and expand even further.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Though I'm yet to start the business but I'm sure of starting it in future. I want to start a cement business. I think I'm motivated by the way my cousin run the business and I know I can achieve same. The first thing though here is the passion I have for it. This is money demanding business but very lucrative too. So I can run it effectively with my strategies

Starting an offline business is a very difficult thing. You mentioned that you want to start a cement business. It is a good business, but you should also consider the fact that Covid-19 has had a bit of an impact on construction business as well, so this might also affect you. I can only hope that the world recovers soon from this pandemic.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
One factor that made me choose the business I am currently doing , is the profitability level of the business , I am also into cryptocurrency trading and earning profits trading crypto currency is what I love , because there are unlimited trades to make and earn , this made me choose it

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The business I have in mind is real estate. I will buy a lot when my funds are enough and that would be next year. An apartment or duplex will do for my small business. The rent will be my livelihood in my old age that will be safe and secure because the property will keep on increasing in value. For sure I will have contentment with that business.